• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G0JETS Blows

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's pretty funny to go over to the training center and see these guys (G0Jet Pilots) walking around with their heads held high. They actually act rather arrogant....

MD80DRVR said:
It's pretty funny to go over to the training center and see these guys (G0Jet Pilots) walking around with their heads held high. They actually act rather arrogant....

That's because they've been listening to the lies from guys like KingKong2 and FreedumbAList. "Don't worry about stabbing your fellow pilots in the back. You'll work at BloJets for a few years and then go right to work at Jet Blue or Southwest! Care for some more KoolAid?" :rolleyes:

Relax PCL . . you'll get your chance to stab them right back when they get re-integrated into your list (or stapled) when it all comes back together -- as it most likely will (it just makes too much $$$ sense).

Just don't be too disappointed when other airlines don't give a frak about a hundred or so non-scabbing regional airline guys.

Small fish, big ocean, ya know? Life's too short. You mean to tell me that you carry the Eastern and CAL ACTUAL scab lists . . . and check it EVERY TIME A JUMPSEATER COMES ON BOARD? Ugh.

Whatever turns you on, I guess.

Last edited:
So this has probably been asked before, but what's up with hiding the name of the airline? Do the moderators have a hard on to defend them or something? Just curious...

FreedomAList said:
You mean to tell me that you carry the Eastern and CAL ACTUAL scab lists

Indeed I do. I also carry the Freedumb list and now the BloJets list. I'm not the only one either. I know lots of guys that carry the Freedumb list.

PCL_128 said:
Indeed I do. I also carry the Freedumb list and now the BloJets list. I'm not the only one either. I know lots of guys that carry the Freedumb list.

I am not defending scabs, I just don't see how a guy who PFT's his way into the right seat of a PNCL CRJ can be so critical.

I know a guy who can't get the time of day from any reputable 135 outfits much less heavier iron fliers in the US. Called on Friday and rolled off a turnip truck on Monday and right through a picket line some time back. I have seen that list of scabs and he is indeed listed.

I think it is mostly true what has been portrayed with Pilots hiring pilots in most majors and regionals. However, as the generations pass and more young kool-aid mustached '"thank you, sir, may I have another'" management apeasers rise to these ranks, we will see the weight of these scab lists deteriorate to insignifigance. It is both sad and alarming as another poster correctly assess the ability of management to circumvent rules and obligations through alter ego's.

Has anyone considerred alternatives to disrupting the ego's operations? -Long, slow roll-outs in front of these guys on Final forcing a GA
-Rediculous slow taxi in front of these guys
-develop a problem in fron of their gate delaying Push or Shut down.
-or delay in front of their gates to block push back or

I once paid a ramper $50 bucks to NOT service the lav of a Friends a/c flying fora competitor. Long flight in and out, middle of summer. I bet those pax thought twice about flying that carrier again.

100-1/2

100-1/2 said:
Has anyone considerred alternatives to disrupting the ego's operations? -Long, slow roll-outs in front of these guys on Final forcing a GA
-Rediculous slow taxi in front of these guys
-develop a problem in fron of their gate delaying Push or Shut down.
-or delay in front of their gates to block push back or

I once paid a ramper $50 bucks to NOT service the lav of a Friends a/c flying fora competitor. Long flight in and out, middle of summer. I bet those pax thought twice about flying that carrier again.

100-1/2
Mr 100-1/2,
You obviously have never read ALPA's Airline Pilot's Code of Ethics. While the actions that you are advocating might give you or any of the rest of us a brief feeling of satisfaction they are also highly unprofessional. Our first priority is to safety and our second is to the passengers. They should not have to suffer because of some squabble between pilot groups. Let's all act like the professional pilots that we signed up to be.

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

flyinglow said:
I am not defending scabs, I just don't see how a guy who PFT's his way into the right seat of a PNCL CRJ can be so critical.

There isn't a single PFT pilot on GJ's list. They are mostly furloughed mainline pilots that are very professional with excellent credentials.

A low time PFT Pinnacle pilot casting judgement. What an idiot.

PCL_128 said:

It's super you carry these lists, since you're not in the position to grant or deny a jumpseat.

Apparently it's ok for you to PFT, but those who take the first job offered when they're out of work and their unemployment is barely paying the bills, are scum.

People in glass houses....

Latest resources

Back