• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future regional aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi Dan, it's me, jenny lee. I'm going to talk. Just talk. I'm going to tell you all the reason why we haven't done anything to recapture scope and how it isn't possible to do it right now. I'm going to continue talking without ever acting. Hopefully, if I say it often enough, oh, about 14,000 times, it will be true. Your RJ flying is going away. Your job sucks. You know, you really suck. Enjoy your sucky career, err job, at your regional.

You guys are all I fantasize about all the time. Keep up the good work.

Oh and eP has vD.

tah tah---jenny lee

eD, you REALLY need to stay there, forever. Wow, your life will be FANTASTIC, because you say it will be. Enjoy the regional life, even though it will very likely get progressively worse thanks to tightening mainline scope clauses, new FAA fatigue rule limitations, and new hiring rules that will make your regionals less efficient and costly. But for you, it will BE AWESOME. And, enjoy that eD and vD. That must feel great.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hi jenny. It's P R O F I T A B I L I T Y.

eP.

Are you talking about my profitability check coming next month? Rumors say it will be 7% of my W2, which was pretty good this last year. Thanks for correcting the spelling error, professor eD.

Bye Bye--General Lee

And you're accusing someone else of smoking dope.

I'm sure management just can't wait to GIVE you everything back. Do us all a favor and hold your breath until they GIVE it back.

Good ********************ing luck!

eP.

Thanks for the good wishes. You see, maybe you need some instruction on typical negotiations. When the economy is bad or the company is doing poorly, it is harder to extract higher wages. When a neighbor airline in your own corporate headquarters (ATL) gets a large payraise (via SWA), it is also harder for the company to continue to compare you and cry "we cannot compete when our direct competitor is only paying this much to their own pilots." And, after a BK contract and a joint contract with NWA that did not give back much thanks to no profits and oil hovering at $130 a barrel, there is only one way to go, which is up. As far as Scope goes, that really isn't negotiable, and the progress of talks MAY HAVE BEEN already laid out thanks to the smooth cooperation of DALPA during our SOC phase (Single Operating Certificate) for the merger. It went very smoothly, and hopefully for one reason: to expedite our new contract due in 2012. IF not, Lee Moak will have to explain himself, and things could become a bit turbulent. We shall see, but overall we have a lot more in our court this time, and it will result in a better contract. Tighter scope (which you fear) is a top priority for sure. Have a great day vD, and you can go source yourself some tissues.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I would like to add a little twist to this indepth conversation. Since there are some regional airlines hiring right now, or will be in the coming year (Piedmont, AWAC, and a few more) which ones of these airlines are worth considering (despite some of the poor things we here about them...i.e., management and pay). Pilots are still applying to these airlines despite what is said on this web site.

General Lee tries to be funny and he usually fails..a lot like an episode of "Scrubs.... but he's got one thing right... Regional lifers are sad.

General Lee tries to be funny and he usually fails..a lot like an episode of "Scrubs.... but he's got one thing right... Regional lifers are sad.

You're right about regional lifers, but wrong about me failing. If you cannot understand my posts, that is a different issue. And, Scrubs is a funny show, 95% of the time.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks for the good wishes. You see, maybe you need some instruction on typical negotiations. When the economy is bad or the company is doing poorly, it is harder to extract higher wages. When a neighbor airline in your own corporate headquarters (ATL) gets a large payraise (via SWA), it is also harder for the company to continue to compare you and cry "we cannot compete when our direct competitor is only paying this much to their own pilots." And, after a BK contract and a joint contract with NWA that did not give back much thanks to no profits and oil hovering at $130 a barrel, there is only one way to go, which is up. As far as Scope goes, that really isn't negotiable, and the progress of talks MAY HAVE BEEN already laid out thanks to the smooth cooperation of DALPA during our SOC phase (Single Operating Certificate) for the merger. It went very smoothly, and hopefully for one reason: to expedite our new contract due in 2012. IF not, Lee Moak will have to explain himself, and things could become a bit turbulent. We shall see, but overall we have a lot more in our court this time, and it will result in a better contract. Tighter scope (which you fear) is a top priority for sure. Have a great day vD, and you can go source yourself some tissues.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Good, glad to hear it. Just continue keeping my seat warm, thanks.

eP.

You're right about regional lifers, but wrong about me failing. If you cannot understand my posts, that is a different issue. And, Scrubs is a funny show, 95% of the time.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I know I'm right. But "Scrubs" isn't funny.

Neither are you. You're the "Sinbad" of flightinfo.

Hi Dan, it's me, jenny lee. I'm going to talk. Just talk. I'm going to tell you all the reason why we haven't done anything to recapture scope and how it isn't possible to do it right now. I'm going to continue talking without ever acting. Hopefully, if I say it often enough, oh, about 14,000 times, it will be true. Your RJ flying is going away. Your job sucks. You know, you really suck. Enjoy your sucky career, err job, at your regional.

You guys are all I fantasize about all the time. Keep up the good work.

Oh and eP has vD.

tah tah---jenny lee

That was one of the strangest post I have seen and I don't know what to make of it so I won't comment further.

Latest resources

Back