Future of Piedmont at LGA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

Now that the Delta/USAirways asset/slot swap at LGA and DCA seems to be in jeopardy (thanks to Sen. Schumer and his cronies), what will likely happen to PDT's LGA operation? Will it remain the same (status quo with same destinations and frequencies) or will it change? Any rumors or thoughts? What's the latest info?

Good luck to all involved!

i almost think you could probably google the answer to this question by now, its out there. Its certainly on this forum.

No deal = "status quo"

I was looking forward to never seeing those da*n turbo-props ever again at LGA. Why can't anything good ever happen in this industry?

I was looking forward to never seeing those da*n turbo-props ever again at LGA. Why can't anything good ever happen in this industry?

I think we can all agree RJ's are the exact opposite of "good" that happened to this industry.

I think we can all agree RJ's are the exact opposite of "good" that happened to this industry.

If I woke up and heard that every RJ disappeared from the face of the planet would be the happiest day of my life!!! But at least they don't hold me up as much!

If I woke up and heard that every RJ disappeared from the face of the planet would be the happiest day of my life!!! But at least they don't hold me up as much!

If that bothers you, then you must work for a company that doesn't have block or better.

Hold you up from what? Are you that much of a hurry to see you boyfriend?

I call horse manure on that one. Everyone gets slowed to 170 anyway.

Yup... Absolute horsesh*t.

If I had a dime for every time I got slowed down in my Dash for a jet of some sort on final, I'd have enough money to buy you an arse whoopin' and I'd have change left over for coffee and a donut.

If that bothers you, then you must work for a company that doesn't have block or better.

ATC can't move traffic on time on a good day, let alone when a could appears in the sky. So I just choose to go as fast as the aircraft was designed to go and get out of the airspace as quickly as possible. I mean people travel by air to save time. And these airlines want us to dick around at .72? Gimme a break!

Latest resources

Back