Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Furloughed Options Pilots SCREWED??.Again ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't speak for the union, but you seem to be the one putting up roadblocks to bringing back a few of our pilots.

What roadblocks am I puting up?

Your furloughed pilots have recall rights to FO per your CBA. Last time I checked there are no provisions for them to be recalled to FJ, hence why they had to interview.

The same goes for your active pilots. You are not a FJ employee and the way to become one should be just like the rest of us, through the interview process. The precedent has been set by us interviewing your furloughed pilots, is there some reason you feel you are more qualified and should be able to bypass the interview process. The only difference between you and your furloughed pilots is a seniority number.

So according to you, Uncle cannot claim he is bringing the furloughed pilots back.

The furloughed pilots are only being "brought" back if they are recalled to FO.

A furloughed pilot who is hired at FJ is still furloughed from FO and has recall rights. Not sure why this is so hard for you to understand.

The Union will get voted out and Kenn will merge the 2 pilot groups just like he did with Travel Air and Options. Either DOH or the percentage method. He will take a vote from all the pilots and go with whichever one gets the most votes.

The Union will get voted out and Kenn will merge the 2 pilot groups just like he did with Travel Air and Options. Either DOH or the percentage method. He will take a vote from all the pilots and go with whichever one gets the most votes.

Who exactly is going to petition the NMB for a single carrier ruling?

Hard to say how it will unfold. I feel more and more Options guys I talk with are ready to let the chips fall where they may and file and vote. Or if enough Options guys fill out the yellow cards for either In house, 1108 or no union then I believe it could force the Unions hand. At some point I think even the Union knows they will have to file.

Latest resources

Back