Fun to/from KLAX today!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TDturbo said:
Are you kidding? Time and experience are two very different things. With over a thousand hrs and 250 of it being hard IFR flying internationally all in the left seat I guess I would do OK.

No, I'm not kidding. Go back and read what you wrote in post #16.

I'd rather fly with an academy kid anyday than someone with your attitude. Pull your head out from under you ass and start life all over again.

jobear said:
no booze just Valium and Vicodine or however you spell it......
Jo.
I thought I already explained that to you on another thread! Don't make me come over there, and thump you on the head. (Oh wait, you wouldn't feel it anyway).
Tuna

Britpilot said:
No, I don't "get it" and neither do you.

Hey gear handle boy,

It doesn't make me an ace but I also don't babysit an auto pilot either. You must be one of those.

Last edited:
chperplt said:
No, I'm not kidding. Go back and read what you wrote in post #16.

I'd rather fly with an academy kid anyday than someone with your attitude. Pull your head out from under you ass and start life all over again.

Do you have a problem with written English? Post #16 huh? Show me where I said an RJ is single pilot.

Don't worry about ever flying with me unless you're a payng passenger.

My attitude is just fine, in fact it has served me well, very well, I just happend to loath PFT momma boys.

Last edited:
TDTURBO said:
Do you have a problem with written English? Post #16 huh? Show me where I said an RJ is single pilot.

Well you keep trying to make an example of yourself saying you are the perfect RJ F/O canidate with all of your "experience".

Exactly where in your wealth of experience (700 hours), have you flown in a 2-crew enviroment in a jet more than equipped to handle most any icing condition? And how much did your single pilot, single-engine, IFR experience help?

If your profile is a true showing of your actual experience, your a little out of your league here. I don't think you know the first thing about what goes on in the flight deck of an airplane.

dumbass...akaTDTURBO said:
Do you have a problem with written English? Post #16 huh? Show me where I said an RJ is single pilot

I think it is you, king dumbass, that has a problem with just about everything.

My comments to you were never about an RJ being single pilot. My comments were about you bashing other pilots when you youself don't have the experience level required to sit in the right seat of an RJ.

Here you are bashing on some academy kids for never flying in icing conditions before flying passengers in a Jet. Who the hell do you think you are?

Go back and add some time to that 700+ and think about what a dickhead you are.

Jobear

Try Friday night flying into CYQX after a 6 hour transatlantic from EBBR with a 60 degree crosswind 24 gusts 34 with blowing snow/freezing fog/rime ice on a moonless night; you're at MDH with the rabbits suddenly looking like faint cottonballs; oh.. there's the runway lights... "twr, are you sure they're level 5?" You have to call the twr and tell them whether you're on the ground or gone missed because they cannot see 25 feet outside the cab. That's Gander in the winter. Thursday is St. Maarten!!! Yeah, I love the Galaxy, baby!!

Try that BizPilot.

Last edited:
My point was simply no pilot with 250 hrs should be flying passengers on any commercial flight. i hope that's simple enough. I am am sure you don't want to get into a pissing contest with me with regards to flying skill. I apologize if I came off differently. There is just no way to justify what goes on in your industry which would require a whole new thread.

I still don't see where post #16 said anything about single pilot.

I have to work now, I will be back at 7.

aeronautic1 said:
Jobear

Try Friday night flying into CYQX after a 6 hour transatlantic from EBBR with a 60 degree crosswind 24 gusts 34 with blowing snow/freezing fog/rime ice on a moonless night; you're at MDH with the rabbits suddenly looking like faint cottonballs; oh.. there's the runway lights... "twr, are you sure they're level 5?" You have to call the twr and tell them whether you're on the ground or gone missed because they cannot see 25 feet outside the cab. That's Gander in the winter. Thursday is St. Maarten!!! Yeah, I love the Galaxy, baby!!

Try that BizPilot.

And aeronautic1, you the man. :D FN FAL TOO

TDTURBO said:
Hey gear handle boy,

It doesn't make me an ace but I also don't babysit an auto pilot either. You must be one of those.

Yep, I'm "one of those" Cat 2 certified 145 Check Airman.
I would be happy to see how you perform in a 145. I can arrange a sim ride for you, should be no problem with all your experiance. I will bet my 250 hour FO will fly the pants off you. Do us all a favour and stay in GA where you are the ace.
And it's Captain gear handle boy to you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back