Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TDTURBO said:
The hard IFR is where I fly every week idiot, Chicago. PFT boy

Im with chperplt too...I give up...this guys gotta be yanking our chains.

nobody can be this stupid.

:confused: .

signed,

PFT boy (???)

Gulfstream 200 said:
Im with chperplt too...I give up...this guys gotta be yanking our chains.

nobody can be this stupid.

:confused: .

signed,

PFT boy (???)

By the way, it's ignorant when someone doesn't know something but has the ability to learn, it's stupid when you lack the grey mater.

Gulfstream....PFT Hmmmmmm, I wonder how I got that impression since you don't list one in your profile.

TDTURBO said:
By the way,

Gulfstream....PFT Hmmmmmm, I wonder how I got that impression since you don't list one in your profile.

Like you said:

"it's ignorant when someone doesn't know something but has the ability to learn, it's stupid when you lack the grey mater."

A Gulfstream 200 is a business jet - and guess what??? -- I have even flown it in "Hard IFR International" conditions!!! --how bout that?? - ya know, on my last big run to St Maarten that sun was just so darn bright, and those killer trade winds in the islands - man -- that was "Hard International IFR"...but ...no worries....I got er' done - because Im a tough guy single pilot type of dude...

remember smart guy - grey "mater" - its all about the grey "mater"..

thanks for the new signature --- JACKA$$!!

Last edited:
Yep...

My father was right... B17/B29 instructor during WW2/Berlin Airlift, then 36 years with Continental (retired #6 in 74s/10s)... having flown with many future airline captains; and I quote, "son, you don't have to be very smart to be an airline pilot.

$19.07 per hour and with a reserve line of what, maybe two years before you can hold a line? Bartenders make more money! And go home every night.

I love the coporate life!! And I like the Galaxy, too!! Different world. Better pay. Nice hotel layovers. And, I am playing with the owners water toys in St Maarten from next Thurs thru Sun.

BTW. My 5 days in Brussels last week were a gas!!

Gulfstream 200 said:
Like you said:

"it's ignorant when someone doesn't know something but has the ability to learn, it's stupid when you lack the grey mater."

A Gulfstream 200 is a business jet - and guess what??? -- I have even flown it in "Hard IFR International" conditions!!! --how bout that??

remember smart guy, grey "mater - its all about the grey "mater"..

thanks for the new signature!!

Well, at least we agree on something, it's a start.:D

aeronautic1 said:
My father was right... B17/B29 instructor during WW2/Berlin Airlift, then 36 years with Continental (retired #6 in 74s/10s)... having flown with many future airline captains; and I quote, "son, you don't have to be very smart to be an airline pilot.

$19.07 per hour and with a reserve line of what, maybe two years before you can hold a line? Bartenders make more money! And go home every night.

I love the coporate life!! And I like the Galaxy, too!! Different world. Better pay. Nice hotel layovers. And, I am playing with the owners water toys in St Maarten from next Thurs thru Sun.

BTW. My 5 days in Brussels last week were a gas!!

And you my boy, have more wisdom in your left nut than half these idiots with 6000hrs.

Just Curious?

WHY DID YOU GUYS Hi-JACK MY THREAD ABOUT LAX's WEATHER???

SQUAWK 7500
Whoop, Whoop. Pull-up. Pull-up. Whoop, Whoop. Pull-up. Pull-up.....

Before you call someone a dumbass you better make sure who you're talking to, I probably forgot more than you'll ever know.

Oh my.... I better make sure I know who I'm talking to. You going to come over and kick my ass little boy?

Dude.. I get rid of more brain cells when I take my daily crap than you have in your entire head.

This guy is worse than the guat... What a tool!!

Latest resources

Back