• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks AnimalTail.....

USA Jet getting into CASS...now that is big, big news. I thought they would never do it? The Pilot's must be paying for it?, right?

SWA F/O you are a non-believer, company is paying for it.

I start class next monday. I know that Frontier isn't champagne and caviar but it's a lot better then many other places and I am looking forward to it. To air this out on a public message board just makes you look petty. Not only that but the title is completely misleading. I thought this was going to be about a serious topic when I clicked on the link. CASS is important but to me it ranks way down on the list. And I will be commuting. I know that Frontier is a Denver based airline and always will be. The 2 guys who wrote me recs both live there. And of the 7 of us hired 4 live in Denver. See ya at the GO monday at 0800

ex-nutjeter said:
If you think that everyone with a gripe has a bad attitude, then you have problems yourself, just look at the FAPA site and look at what you would call bad attitude people with legitimate concerns where the FAPA boys are just sticking with their own agenda as to what the pilots want, not what we really want, I am happy for you that you commute and can get to work with no problems, I also commute and have been able to get to work with no problems, but as I mentioned in an example above, if you are on a flight, seated, and happy that you got onboard, and all of a sudden they say that the weather is too bad for the flight to depart, then what are you going to do? Will you be Mr. honest and take a missed show hit, or call in sick, I bet the later, anyways this would benefit all, even for someone who drives in from say COS, or where ever, and some of us have to make 2 flights to get in, what if you get to a hub, and you missed your connection because of weather? I have a direct flight, but many don't, I posted this info so that new hires can see what is going on right now, maybe I should cut and paste some of the battle from the FAPA site on here, that would be fun, at least here no one knows who I am if I post that stuff

As yaks mentioned, this is only one major problem, I received a letter that stated that my medical plan that I am enrolled in will be cancelled and I will be moved into the more expensive medical plan, thats nice to know, I was on the low end plan since I don't ever see a doctor, now I am forced into the high end expensive plan, what a joke, and of course, not much FAPA support over the issue, but plenty of debate

AS always, any negitive info about F9 has ANIMALTAIL and USMC319 to the rescue, is it that hard for you select few to let others hear the truth?

I also agree that this is something that belongs on the FAPA board - your angelic effort to "save the newhires" is...er...honorable? Whatever. Is it possible that you no longer have access to the FAPA board and still want to b!tch? There are always going to be issues, and if this is the worst thing you can come up with, it can't too terribly bad. I'm a commuter, and would like to see a commuter policy in effect, but the fact that there isn't really one doesn't prevent me from being grateful for the awesome company I work for.

Dude,

Like I said, "if u dont like it"---->LEAVE. Stop your BitChing and moaning. Stop trying to get attention and more importantly stop running to this board like a COWARD.

If u have problems, do something about it. Dont just spew poison on a message board (FAPA/Flightinfo) and expect thing to get down. Sacrafice a day in your miserable life and attend a FAPA meeting and make a change happen.

Better yet let me nominate you as commutting chair!

Also for all you F9 hopefuls. You will see there will be a select handful (count them on 2 hands) that will complain about everything. (ie the Sheraton Suites in San Diego is aweful, or Crew meals are cold or the Airbus sucks) Just ignore them.

Cya

Last edited:
ex-nutjeter said:
I posted this info so that new hires can see what is going on right now, maybe I should cut and paste some of the battle from the FAPA site on here, that would be fun, at least here no one knows who I am if I post that stuff
quote]

Now that exudes CLASS, Bravo, and benevolent too!

I can see why you want to use flightinfo.com to complain because the FAPA board is just the same handful of people bitching to each other. Where is the fun in that. I don't even go on the FAPA board anymore because it is so predictable and stale from the same group of 10%ers. If there was a chance of an original thought coming from there I may be intrigued.

Sorry to change the subject. Just curious, ricJ41, were you in the pool, previously called to interview last year, or newly called to interview this year? Thanks. hoping for a call soon.

ricj41 said:
I start class next monday. I know that Frontier isn't champagne and caviar but it's a lot better then many other places and I am looking forward to it. To air this out on a public message board just makes you look petty. Not only that but the title is completely misleading. I thought this was going to be about a serious topic when I clicked on the link. CASS is important but to me it ranks way down on the list. And I will be commuting. I know that Frontier is a Denver based airline and always will be. The 2 guys who wrote me recs both live there. And of the 7 of us hired 4 live in Denver. See ya at the GO monday at 0800

ricj41 said:

CASS way down on your list as a commuter??? LOL tell us where it is on your "list" in about 6 months!

This may come as a little off topic, but I was just curious as to the current interviewing schedule. USMC319, AnimalTale, F9Driver - can you/will you share a little about the timeline? Specifically, I'm talking about the call for interview. I'm hopeful for an interview but not sure how much lead time they typically give the folks they are going to call. I'm not trying to be impatient, just have an idea so I can arrange time off with my employer, etc.

TIA,

M3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back