• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
ex-nutjeter said:
Where in the world do some of you come up with this crap, where did I ever say anything about short turns being a problem? F9 has many that love to make things up without reading first, If you did not figure it out I use to work for Netjets and had to do quick turns everyday that I was on duty, how will that be different st SW? I had no problem with short turns, but make up what you want, I am bitching like many others about a commuter clause, to have scott say that they can't write launguage for that is CRAP, because he says that people who drive would be unfairly treated if it was written for people who fly in? that is crap, write launguage that benefits all, how simple is that

For you JETALC, it did not take you long to respond, I stated that I am just waiting for a class at SW, I already did my drug test, waiting for a class then I can leave with a bang as promissed, I want to keep that a suprise

You keep saying you're going to leave with a "bang". If I were management I would take that as a serious threat. I however, don't think you are going to "bang" anything. What are you going to do, call in sick on your last trip? Leave the APU on? You going to show us the man you really are? I think the SWA People Department would be real interested in your proposed escapades. I echo F9driver's sentiments. You fell through the crack here, and it appears that you are going to squeeze through theirs as well. At the rate you are burning bridges, I guess the only place left for you to work will be G0Jets.

ex-nutjeter said:
For you JETALC, it did not take you long to respond, I stated that I am just waiting for a class at SW, I already did my drug test, waiting for a class then I can leave with a bang as promissed, I want to keep that a suprise

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Flamebait.............

or

So stupid to divulge info on his future new employer "SWA"....Yea right. Well, not too many people are leaving for SWA from F9. So with some careful observation and company records, one can find out who nutjob is (if he even exists---->Peter S.).

And These cool names like F9 driver, jetalc, Animaltale, crashpad etc....Could one of these pilots be part of management? Hmmm, very likely.

Do u think SWA would like a crazy, complaining, threatening unhappy nutjob to work for them? I dont think so. You say how will SWA know, who nutjob is? Very easily!! One call to HR and a print of these stupid threats "BANG". Thats why I know he is an ex-employee. Havent you heard of the guy on leave from AWA. He was at newhire class at NWA. Once word got out (HR to HR) HE WAS FIRED FROM BOTH PLACES.

So I am willing to bet either nutjob is a FLAIMBAIT starter**** or a freakin pessimistic idiot, that will be kicked out of SWA before IOE. Now that is a BANG.
Good luck and I am begining to enjoy your comments---------.

Cya MODERATOR EDITED DUE TO ACTUAL NAME USED...ANIMALTALE IS IN THE BOX FOR 10 DAYS FOR HIS ATTEMPT TO "OUT" A POSTER VIA HIS REAL NAME. And, by the way, you were evidently wrong... :>)

Last edited by a moderator:
AnimalTale said:
Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Flamebait.............

or

So stupid to divulge info on his future new employer "SWA"....Yea right. Well, not too many people are leaving for SWA from F9. So with some careful observation and company records, one can find out who nutjob is (if he even exists---->Peter S.).

And These cool names like F9 driver, jetalc, Animaltale, crashpad etc....Could one of these pilots be part of management? Hmmm, very likely.

Do u think SWA would like a crazy, complaining, threatening unhappy nutjob to work for them? I dont think so. You say how will SWA know, who nutjob is? Very easily!! One call to HR and a print of these stupid threats "BANG". Thats why I know he is an ex-employee. Havent you heard of the guy on leave from AWA. He was at newhire class at NWA. Once word got out (HR to HR) HE WAS FIRED FROM BOTH PLACES.

So I am willing to bet either nutjob is a FLAIMBAIT starter,******. or a freakin pessimistic idiot, that will be kicked out of SWA before IOE. Now that is a BANG.
Good luck and I am begining to enjoy your comments---------.

Cya

**************** I really miss calling you at 0500 and waking you up for a trip! I feel bad when I do it to other guys, but when it came to you, it really brought a smile to my face!

Sweet!!!

I find it so amusing that you can find it amusing to pick on a guy who is no longer here, is that because you don't know who am? that is why I post here insted of the FAPA site, just like yourselves, I know his username and he hardly ever posts on this site, I don't think that he gives a rats behind about F9 anymore as you think he does, do you not think and see that there are others who don't like the way things are here now? don't be so closed minded, in fact I remeber him and don't know what you guys did not like about him, yes he was vocal, but so what, there are plenty more of us that post everyday on the FAPA site, and yes I even had a FAPA member call me because of it but oh well, I can give a rats behind if management is one of you, that is why you will not know who I am and never will, I will be long gone before you figure that out, then you can post my name because that is what you boys enjoy doing, bash people for there opinions

DO you not read or see that people have bitches about NW,DL,SW,JB,ETC....,But they seem to not have a FAB 4 to the rescue, it is what it is, F9 is not the perfect airline like you want it to be, and neither is SW, but those threads just are no different than this one, all I can say is if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen

And AnimalA$$, you can print what you want from this site, show SW, it still does not show who I am, NO NAMES, DUH

Have at it, I guess you can be called the FAB 4 now, it fits you boys to the bone

Last edited:
Atlanta Vicks said:
I got my money that he's **********I really miss calling you at 0500 and waking you up for a trip! I feel bad when I do it to other guys, but when it came to you, it really brought a smile to my face!

That is Funny, it is so funny to know that you are a scheduler because I get a smile everytime you guys try to junior assign me when I listen to that message, and I was actually available but just wanted to blow you off, it made me laugh and just figured what did you ever do for me? well since I did not answer my phone you can figure out the answer

And as for the 0500 wake up, did you ever figure that maybe he wanted Reserve A, talking to friends still on reserve, they like A because they get done early

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

Blah,Blah, Blah.

*********an idiot.

Guys, it sounds like a cry for help.

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHA!

I think we have a real head-case on our hands...er...on SWA's hands (yeah, right)...after that last post****there's no question who your are. Your illiteracy and bitterness ALWAYS shows through. You've got some issues, Dude.

I wish you could see how moronic your posts are - you have a distinctive writing style, and your efforts are all too transparent. Have you checked out the FAPA boards recently? Didn't get much of a response from you about that - possibly because you simply don't have access any more?

I find it halirious that you guys think I aM********* what a laugh. and to call him an Idiot? that is a new one for you, I thought you were better than that, I guess not, I think that there are many Idiots here especially at FAPA, I find it a chuckle that we have a guy who is number 1 on the do not fly list named *******since we are using names, and he is the union rep for grievences, now that is what call stupid management at FAPA

Keep it going boys or should I say the FAB 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back