"Frontier guys" Don't get Greedy!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N1atEcon

First off I hope you all the best. I also hope other solid companies step up to the plate. I dont want any one to lose their job.
Now to my point. I will be writing my Union today to enforce the fact that I, as a dues paying member only support this if it is going to be beneficial to me, my fellow union pilots and my company. I have delt with delayed career progression due to:

1. Bin Laden and his band of idiots
2. Economic downturn after 911
3. SARS
4. Age 65
5. Economic downturn 2008-2009 causing aircraft delivery to stop
6. Swin flue

This takes us to today To present. You guys are in Chapter 11. If some White Knight doesn't save you you could be liquidated or work for RAH which could be worse than a liquidation. I have noticed that some of your brothers are getting a bit bold. One even called me and was "thinking" it would be DOH integration. "Hold on there Mr. put me on the payroll." Where do some of you guys think your coming from. Read and re-read the press release. To be hired as necessary to support the ops as they grow should be your first clue. And for the A$$ who keeps saying "the pool will be flushed too , bad poolies." If I ever find out who you are I will be calling the union and Dallas to make sure you are not in the cut. That right there is an example of culture and class which you sir will never have and why SWA wants to interview then hire. I know I don't want to fly with you.

I haven't seen much of that. The last thing we need right now is a pissing contest. Just keep in mind you'll always have your 10 percent from any group. Don't let those guys spoil the whole bunch.

Here's the only "fair" way to integrate:

1. No bump/no flush.
2. F9 began operating this time around in 1994. Therefore:
All SWA pilots hired prior to 1994 maintain their current seniority. F9 pilots ratioed into the post 1994 SWA list.
3. Subsequent openings filled from integrated seniority list.

No one gets any windfalls.

Integrate? I hope I'm wrong, but after reading the press releases, the tenor sounds more like ATA redux. I wish you Frontier guys the best, but I think the storm clouds have just started forming for y'all.

The ink has yet to dry on a press release and already it's like a habu and mongoose in a burlap sack.

Popcorn ready....here we go. 3 pages by sun up tomorrow.

At least pilots are predictable if nothing else.

Watch the actual posters...I doubt there are many F9'ers throwing out some of the flame that I've been seeing on some of these threads.

It seems to to be people that are not even at F9 talking about somehow being merged into the seniority list.

Here's the only "fair" way to integrate:

1. No bump/no flush.
2. F9 began operating this time around in 1994. Therefore:
All SWA pilots hired prior to 1994 maintain their current seniority. F9 pilots ratioed into the post 1994 SWA list.
3. Subsequent openings filled from integrated seniority list.

No one gets any windfalls.

Of course the way it's really going to happen is that WN will shut F9 down and the F9 guys will be lucky if they get stapled. The worst case is an ATA situation where three out of ten get hired onto the bottom.

Best of luck.

No windfalls?? That scenario is an enormous windfall for F9. If that's the "fair" solution, then this deal will not go through. How about this, integrate where your pay puts you on our list.

I've flown with a number of FO's who gave up their Captain seat at Frontier to be able to enjoy a place on the SWA seniority list. They won't be happy if guys junior to them at F9 wind up ahead of them at SWA.

Latest resources

Back