• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For those of you thinking about Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll agree that RAH ain't exactly a luxury spa, but where do you guys work at that is so much better than here? If you work at MESA, Pinnacle, etc don't come throwing rocks at us, we have our problems but this is a great place to work overall. In all my experience, when I had problems, I looked up the right people and made things happen, remember nobody is going to go out of their way to pamper you anywhere in this world unless you are a saudi prince or the british crown.

As a former CHQ employee, I can certainly back this claim up. After I submitted my resignation, payroll informed that my last check would be mailed to me. After one month, I called and spoke with someone in payroll who told me the check was in the mail. A few more weeks and several phone calls later, I still had nothing. I even offered to drive to the office and pick up the check, but was told that was not department policy. After making a phone call to the State Department of Labor, payroll called me and said my check would be ready for pick up in two hours.

I'll agree that RAH ain't exactly a luxury spa, but where do you guys work at that is so much better than here? If you work at MESA, Pinnacle, etc don't come throwing rocks at us, we have our problems but this is a great place to work overall. In all my experience, when I had problems, I looked up the right people and made things happen, remember nobody is going to go out of their way to pamper you anywhere in this world unless you are a saudi prince or the british crown.

I have to agree. Any problem i have had has been fixed right away. I have not heard of any captains not getting there pay. Overall I think its a great place to work. Pay could be higher, but it is still right inline with everyone else.

At a real company this wouldnt happen. There is absolutly NO excuse for not paying your employees. I understand mistakes, but they should be taken care of ASAP. 1 month?? Its called stealing. What happens if you dont pay the IRS for one month?? Just tell them you made a mistake? I dont think so. Please dont defend the lousy managment of this company.

What "real" company do you work at? Go Jets

Don't know what's been happening with you guys but I've always been paid promptly, correctly, and haven't had many issues with the company. Except Brian Essig that ******************************bag can burn in hell. Send his mother there with him since she brought him in this world. The rest of the people seem to be great.

Latest resources

Back