• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For those of you thinking about Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its an easy fix....the next time you are on the airplane about to push back, call up bart. "Uh hey bart, this is so and so.....i'm ready to push from the gate but wanted to let you know I'm not moving this airplane until I hear that my payroll issue is taken care of. I can wait on hold while you take care of this. Thank you."

Tell them you are not working again until you get paid!! I have a friend who works there and heard of a many new captains not getting the pay either. When they emailed the company nobody responded

Its an easy fix....the next time you are on the airplane about to push back, call up bart. "Uh hey bart, this is so and so.....i'm ready to push from the gate but wanted to let you know I'm not moving this airplane until I hear that my payroll issue is taken care of. I can wait on hold while you take care of this. Thank you."

You ex-CHQ pilots pretending to know what's up. Bart is not chief pilot anymore. Tim is.

Just another major problem around here: When you finally upgrade to captain after putting up with those unethical FO wages guess what... THEY DONT PAY YOU! There have been several new captains not getting their captain pay for over a month!! Sometimes longer. When you email or call the company they just ignore you. This company could care less about its employees. Just think before you come here. There are much better regionals out there.
Unfortunately the Process goes though a chain of command for approval. I am not defending the tardiness but it is a fact. I waited 1 month to get my 1ST paycheck at Captains pay. You will get your retro-pay not to worry!! Yes the process should not take as long as it does and needs vast improvement. Call the D.O. as other people on this thread have suggested and perhaps send a email to follow up.

As much as I would like to encourage you to walk off the job, I would not recommend it! Again I repeat you will get your retro pay. The Company is "NOT" trying to target you specifically and with hold your earnings just because. People are just so over worked and we are structurally very understaffed. It's tough for them to keep up with the all the upgrades. When you have 4-5 people in the approval process it delays things drastically. That is a poor excuse but it is a fact. Give it another pay period and see what happens. If nothing is taken care of, then Call the D.O. or chief Pilot again.

Good luck!!

If you use an email address like AOL or Yahoo, it may get caught up in the spam blockers. I never used to get emails returned until I tried to send in a medical via my AOL email and they kept saying they never got it. From then on, I used my company email account and they've answered every email within a day.

I'd go to the DO also. last year had several pay issues and when i went to the CP or DO they were taken care of.

I currently have one pay issue and another issue with the payroll dept. I have sent JE 2 emails ans left 2 messages and have not been called/emailed back. If i don't hear by 12pm tomorrow I will fwd it to the DO.

Unfortunately payroll does not have the authority or access for that matter to change what is in ultipro. HR and the higher ups do. Payroll is only following what they have in the system. Call the DO and he will make a few hurry up phone calls. Things will get taken care off.!!

The way the process starts is this. When you complete IOE, the DO or Chief Pilot puts though your upgrade and sends it off through the approval process. That is what takes the longest unfortunately. Hopefully when when we get our infrastructure beefed up this process will improve.

All you need do is cc a copy of your e-mail to BB.You'll get two e-mails back in 5 minutes.No,this is not a joke.One of our union guys told me this a few years ago and it works .And yes,my jet is shiny and "puffy".

Latest resources

Back