• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For those of you thinking about Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im not condoning anything, and I hate lazy and broken management/HR systems, but if all you did was email and nothing happened. Grow a pair and pick up the phone and actually call someone. And if they don't answer, call someone else.

Quit wasting time posting this here and working instead on getting your money.

Just another worthless thread on FI.

Why would you work another day until they straightened out your pay? Must be that big fluffy jet!

Because mistakes happen everywhere. Not really the mark of professional to throw a temper-tantrum if you know what I mean? Pull that crap in the real world (like a real job) and you'll be hitting the bricks.

All you need do is cc a copy of your e-mail to BB.You'll get two e-mails back in 5 minutes.No,this is not a joke.One of our union guys told me this a few years ago and it works .And yes,my jet is shiny and "puffy".

Another way is to send your DO an e-mail notifing him that your filing a grievance concerning the issue. I had a problem that went on for two months. Sent that to S.D. had four replies and everything settled inside 15 mins.

At a real company this wouldnt happen. There is absolutly NO excuse for not paying your employees. I understand mistakes, but they should be taken care of ASAP. 1 month?? Its called stealing. What happens if you dont pay the IRS for one month?? Just tell them you made a mistake? I dont think so. Please dont defend the lousy managment of this company.

Holy crap! Over a month, I stand corrected. I just re-read the initial post. CA's should get interest on their paycheck.

At a real company this would happen. There is absolutely NO excuse for not paying your employees. I understand mistakes, but they should be taken care of ASAP. 1 month?? Its called stealing. What happens if you dont pay the IRS for one month?? Just tell them you made a mistake? I dont think so. Please dont defend the lousy management of this company.
We are just understaffed and when you add 4-5 people into the approval process you delay the out come. Yes you should start getting Captains pay immediately after IOE but that is not how things are set up at this time unfortunately. That process should be changed and perhaps they are working on it.

I am not defending bad management I am just stating Facts. Your not the only person to go though this. Relax you will get your retro pay!!! The Company is not steeling from you nor are they with-holding your pay!!

Yes Pay is a sensitive issue and heaven forbid that there be a mistake or a crappy process to get your raise. Sometimes you have to look at the variables involved. Chill Man, contact the Vito's in charge and things will get taken care of. Sometimes you have to make a pest of youself. I sent 1 email and made 1 phone call and it was taken care of.

I had this problem a few years ago when I upgraded. I had about a week off and called scheduling--"I should have gotten my Captain pay about a month ago, just so you know I will not be able to fly until this issue is resolved." Got transferred a few times to a few payroll people and then got a Fed-Ex a couple days later with my check. I also remember a line in the contract that says something about the company owing you $100 if a payroll issue is not resolved within 5 days of it being brought to their attention.

Latest resources

Back