For those of you thinking about Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bigbird

Just another major problem around here: When you finally upgrade to captain after putting up with those unethical FO wages guess what... THEY DONT PAY YOU! There have been several new captains not getting their captain pay for over a month!! Sometimes longer. When you email or call the company they just ignore you. This company could care less about its employees. Just think before you come here. There are much better regionals out there.

WSurf, I agree. The pilots should be paying Repubic to fly a big cool jet!

Haha! Nice company. The pay sucks then when you finally upgrade your still getting FO pay. Not that the captain pay is all that.

Just another major problem around here: When you finally upgrade to captain after putting up with those unethical FO wages guess what... THEY DONT PAY YOU! There have been several new captains not getting their captain pay for over a month!! Sometimes longer. When you email or call the company they just ignore you. This company could care less about its employees. Just think before you come here. There are much better regionals out there.

Are you serious? RPA is hiring flight instructors and poaching MESA and PDT pilots right now. You think they care about a payroll boondoggle?

If you haven't got paid, you're calling the wrong people. I would call the DO everyday. Read your contract. They have to get it to you ASAP, like FedEx. Don't be satified with the next pay cycle.

T8

I'm not trying to defend the tardiness, but it must be noted that I have not heard of anyone not getting the money at least retro-actively. Usually it is a paperwork issue held up in the CP's office until it gets signed. The money that is not paid on the effective date or completion of OE has been paid in lump sum to the individuals once the paperwork is done. I understand the frustration though, with an effective date, you would think it could go into effect automatically like any longevity raise.
As far as the pay is concerned, sure it could be better, but having worked for Mesaba in the past, I can say that the pay here is a wash over the first two years, and CA pay on the crj9 vs e175 is much more in favor of RW. Even the Avro (in pre-bankruptcy days) had similar pay scales to the 175. I never heard anyone bash the contract at XJ before the fiasco.

You must look like Milton in "Office Space" bouncing between payroll and Lumburgh trying to find out why you haven't received your paycheck and wanting your stapler back.

....and?? I go through that every 1st and 15th at mesa :)

Latest resources

Back