• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For those of you thinking about Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are just understaffed and when you add 4-5 people into the approval process you delay the out come. Yes you should start getting Captains pay immediately after IOE but that is not how things are set up at this time unfortunately. That process should be changed and perhaps they are working on it.

I am not defending bad management I am just stating Facts. Your not the only person to go though this. Relax you will get your retro pay!!! The Company is not steeling from you nor are they with-holding your pay!!

Yes Pay is a sensitive issue and heaven forbid that there be a mistake or a crappy process to get your raise. Sometimes you have to look at the variables involved. Chill Man, contact the Vito's in charge and things will get taken care of. Sometimes you have to make a pest of youself. I sent 1 email and made 1 phone call and it was taken care of.

Pure horse********************.

Reputable, properly run companys don't stiff their employees on their pay..............period.

ANY problems are corrected quickly........not a month later. Any pay issues at Eagle are corrected quickly. Having a large number of recently upgraded captains not receiving their proper pay for over a month is indicative of a clumsily run, fleabag outfit.

Ask most outside of aviation who work for reputable corporations and this wouldn't be tolerated.

A bunch of incompetant idiots are obviously running around unchecked at that asylum.

When I upgraded to CA a 3 years ago they did the same thing...I refused to work until I got paid and my status was changed in ultipro, much to the chagrin of Bart and Bruce G...so instead of whining about it here strap on a pair and call Alex, Bart or freaking BB and tell them you are not working! I was always amazed at how CHQ management backed off when you stood up to them.

Reputable, properly run companys don't stiff their employees on their pay..............period.

ANY problems are corrected quickly........not a month later. Any pay issues at Eagle are corrected quickly. Having a large number of recently upgraded captains not receiving their proper pay for over a month is indicative of a clumsily run, fleabag outfit.

Ask most outside of aviation who work for reputable corporations and this wouldn't be tolerated.

A bunch of incompetant idiots are obviously running around unchecked at that asylum.

Now now eagleflypaper.....don't bite the hand that might be paying for your future as a life-long FO.

Reputable, properly run companies aren't SOLD to stiff their employees

Last edited:

Well then I guess that settles it. Lets all Quit and run to Eagle to sit reserve for 1-2 years. Then Waite, what is it, 6-8 years to upgrade.

You really don't see the whole picture do you? So then Eagleite let me ask you this, why is it that people start at Eagle then after a year come to RAH?
Our Company has some internal issues yes, and WE ARE UNDER STAFFED INTERNALLY THAT IS A PURE FACT!!!!.............

We are not perfect and there are improvements that need to be made. All in all If I had to start over and the only two companies to choose from where the Mighty American Eagle or RAH, I would choose RAH 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. It's not a bad place to work.

The Mighty American Eagle last time I checked has a Big 4 Sale sign on it. I will admit that Eagle has an outstanding Training department. Other than that you can stay there!!!

Just to clear the air, I have no Ill will toward any Eagle Pilot and you guys/gals are always welcome on Board our planes. You guys have bailed me out a few times commuting to work and I thank you for that. I have also returned the favor and will continue to do so.

Latest resources

Back