• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For SWA Poolies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a beautiful daughter to thank from that Wild Turkey that new hire night...I guess that would should be my favorite drink...haven't had it since...i am afraid to.

Yeah you were pretty "happy" that night! Glad to hear everything is well.

Later

Could someone please post the link to the application site for pilot hiring at Southwest. My retirement date is getting closer and I want to be in new hire training while on terminal leave. Also, who does the cheapest 737 type these days?

Could someone please post the link to the application site for pilot hiring at Southwest. My retirement date is getting closer and I want to be in new hire training while on terminal leave. Also, who does the cheapest 737 type these days?

Tanker, I have to hand it to you. Unlike what most others would say, I actually enjoy your bouncing around at times.

You trying to be cryptic with this post?!

I would say go to Higher Power. 20 or so of their instructors are going to be sitting on our jumpseats in the next month or so observing us for their certifications.

IMO, with GK at the helm, there's a better chance we're gonna merge than grow organically. I hope I'm wrong.

Btw, Tanker Clown, are you for real? I've read many of your posts. I hope your attitude comes across as clearly to SW interviewers as it does on here.

Latest resources

Back