• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For SWA Poolies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could someone please post the link to the application site for pilot hiring at Southwest. My retirement date is getting closer and I want to be in new hire training while on terminal leave. Also, who does the cheapest 737 type these days?

Why would you want to do your type so soon? SWA isn't hiring till at least 2012 or 2013 right? I thought your buddy knew all that?

SLC
:cool:

I someday hope I get to fly with the tanker clown. I think he's hilarious cause I'm pretty sure he's already flying for SWA.

TC, once I dry off from the pool, am I privy to the information of who the TC actually is?

I someday hope I get to fly with the tanker clown. I think he's hilarious cause I'm pretty sure he's already flying for SWA.

TC, once I dry off from the pool, am I privy to the information of who the TC actually is?

Start with the wall in the training center. After that, anyones guess?

AS far as the new hire party goes...there are a lot of guys and gals that were in the last few classes of 2008 that can not wait till we hire again so we can maybe get off reserve...so some of us will be on the way down to help throw the party!

"Who" you know will probably not get you through the interview, "to" the interview maybe. There are no legacies at SWA, this is not the 'Delta House' and Otter can't help you.

AS far as the new hire party goes...there are a lot of guys and gals that were in the last few classes of 2008 that can not wait till we hire again so we can maybe get off reserve...so some of us will be on the way down to help throw the party!

Great idea! I'll throw down some bucks for a new hire class/I finally might get out of OAK party. :beer:

Latest resources

Back