• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For all you folks that just love to fly passengers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's what I do when people when they bitch about my working hours or how much I get paid. I merely tell them that we are hiring and that I'd be happy to put a recommendation in for them. I say it with a smile on my face and they usually say "But I don't have the qualifications to be a pilot" and I say "EXACTLY".

Then I also remind them that usually when they fly in one of those cramped RJ's that we all hate...that the pilots (OK usually on the FO, but I take a little liberty here) are making much less than the inept TSA agent that just screened their baggage.

Usually then there are the sounds of crickets and I start talking about the weather. Seems to work most of the time.

Excellent job Potato and Nu. Bonus points, and you move to the next round. :) Maybe Mega will give you a rose ceremony. ;)

Your best bet for hot girls without money-grubbing ways and sh*tty attitudes to boot is to leave the country.

Seriously.

Canada's good. Iceland and Norway are better. Over there a college education is REQUIRED and they tend not to breed outside of their own unless they're going to leave the country which doesn't happen a lot.

If you can get one of THOSE girls interested in you, it'll be a fun time and I guarantee she's not after your wallet. In all honesty most of those girls make more than American guys until you hit the left seat at a Major.

I looked on that board but couldn't find the topic. WHat sub link is it under?
I want to flame the jerk who think we just sit around and get paid for nothing.

go to flyertalk.com
AAdvantage forum
It's locked but towards the bottom of the page.
Turns out...the biggest mouth on there (besides me of course) is a "corporate officer"......hmmmmm, explains a lot of things and why he says them. It was like pulling teeth to get him to say what he did. He could have saved me a lot of frustration by telling me right away but instead he said it was "none of my business". Gee, I wonder why. :rolleyes:

go to flyertalk.com
AAdvantage forum
Turns out...the biggest mouth on there (besides me of course) is a "corporate officer"......hmmmmm, explains a lot of things and why he says them. It was like pulling teeth to get him to say what he did. He could have saved me a lot of frustration by telling me right away but instead he said it was "none of my business". Gee, I wonder why. :rolleyes:

You found a man that likes "enormous asses" and heavy metal? Wow. I need to join Match.com.

go to flyertalk.com
AAdvantage forum

Is this your buddy?

This guy seems to fit the profile of jragosta on flyertalk...

http://center.spoke.com/info/p1PBaZi/JoeRagosta

Excellent job Potato and Nu. Bonus points, and you move to the next round. :) Maybe Mega will give you a rose ceremony. ;)

Your best bet for hot girls without money-grubbing ways and sh*tty attitudes to boot is to leave the country.

Heyas Lear,

You are dead on correct. I read "The Predatory Female" some years back...someone had given it to me as a gag gift. I thought the guy was obviously bitter cause he was an a$$ and got worked over for it.

Re-reading later in life I find that the guy is still bitter, but for very good reasons, and he is mostly correct.

These days dating is an absolute wasteland. The smart, self-sufficent females are just as tired of the scene as I am, and so there is zero opportunity to meet. Everyone just stays at home and plays World of Warcraft.

I agree with you %100 regarding the imports. I need to check out the PhDs at the local university.

Nu

Everyone just stays at home and plays World of Warcraft.

Nu

I have a hard time believing hot chics are home playing Warcraft. Remind me never to bid a trip with you.

:rolleyes:

I have a hard time believing hot chics are home playing Warcraft. Remind me never to bid a trip with you.

:rolleyes:

I didn't say I was after the "hot chicks" and where I live they are all gold-diggers anyway.

I vastly prefer the smart, "verging on cute" chicks myself. Looks fade, but afterward you still need someone that's interesting to talk to. Non-vegitarian is a must, and cooking is a plus, but not a requirement.

Nu

Hey Magetdeathbeeeouch!!!

.....I hate lazy people,

People claim the Southwest Airline Pilots "work harder then anyone" or "you guys fly to much" - so my question is: Are we lazy or hard working? We arn't suing anybody so why you be hating us?

Boxes don't bitch.

"but bitches fly boxes. :eek:"

- the SWA/FO :pimp: (save that quote you O-6's)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back