• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For all you folks that just love to fly passengers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Awww, someone beat me to it. It was MIB...and it's very true. A person alone is fine, people together are, well, a mob, and you what they're like.

Yea, I like MD too. She has a lot of spunk, and reminds me of Holly Hunter in "Always"...

Nu

Mega is pretty good looking--even at 3 am which is the only time I've ever seen her. Picture Holly Hunter mixed with Sandra Bullock.

But captain, you gotta learn to LUV the single coil. Real men can make her scream without a humbucker. Although I must confess to a certain nostalgia when I see a stack of Marshals. Jus' don't tell my Fender ....

Mega is pretty good looking--even at 3 am which is the only time I've ever seen her. Picture Holly Hunter mixed with Sandra Bullock.

Just don't get her going in conversation about illegal immigration or liberals...then she'll own your heart forever:laugh:

Yup. He even goes to the concerts with me! :D He's my little hot tamale! :nuts:

Well that explains it. Latinos dig that j.lo a$$ thing. I can only hope he's the only latino Iron Maiden fan.

Well that explains it. Latinos dig that j.lo a$$ thing. I can only hope he's the only latino Iron Maiden fan.

No no no....ya got it all wrong. He's a t-shirt and jeans, meat and potatoes, sexy as he!! white dude. :pimp:

Annnnnnyways.......

I know all you boys just want to talk about how great I am and my great taste in music, but this thread is about all the jerks that think we are all greedy because we want to get paid for what we do (yes, SWA/FO, that includes you.....the passengers you love so much think you are overpaid and greedy too!)

Last edited:
No no no....ya got it all wrong. He's a t-shirt and jeans, meat and potatoes, sexy as he!! white dude. :pimp:

Annnnnnyways.......

I know all you boys just want to talk about how great I am and my great taste in music, but this thread is about all the jerks that think we are all greedy because we want to get paid for what we do (yes, SWA/FO, that includes you.....the passengers you love so much think you are overpaid and greedy too!)

Maybe it's time to educate them (The public) on how much one can make flying boxes around ?;)

Latest resources

Back