For all you folks that just love to fly passengers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude! A size 16 is NOT enormous! :bawling:

I am very well suited for flying cargo....thanks for noticing....I love it.

Although, I truly think that anyone that thinks the way you do in reference to passengers, must be smoking something reallllly good, I say, keep it up! My fiancee wants to fly cargo and hates the pax as much as I do. The more people out there with your sentiments, the less competition for him. Keep up the good work!

FIANCEE????!!!??? You have a FIANCEE??!!?? :eek: Boy.would I like to meet this guy. I mean,I never met a human sacrafice.....

PHXFLYR:cool:

No kidding. Probably had 'em snipped and is wearing them as earrings.

I used to worry about how we're perceived by passengers, flight attendants, etc. Then I realized that no matter what you say or do, people are gonna whine. So I figured the best way to handle it was to completely disengage.

I no longer try to justify my salary to anyone who isn't wearing stripes on their sleeves. I don't care anymore if the rampers, agents, flight attendants, and passengers hate us...

Someone on another site gave some good advice. When they complain about a landing, just tell them to come up and talk you through it next time. When they complain about your salary, tell them they have no idea what your job entails and they therefore have no idea of your value.

And if that doesn't work, just smile politely and tell them to STFU...

FIANCEE????!!!??? You have a FIANCEE??!!?? :eek: Boy.would I like to meet this guy. I mean,I never met a human sacrafice.....

There is someone for everyone!

Like a good wall street stock... marriage will increase your "Street Cred". Staying married will do so even more....

You have waaaay to much time on your hands! Shouldn't you be studying for recurrent or something? :rolleyes:

Check out www.flyertalk.com and go to the AA Advantage section where they are talking about American pilots asking for a 30.5% pay raise. You'll see what they all think of us all. They think we are greedy, yet defend managment bonuses.

Also....holy schnikes! That board is tame. I said management rapes employees and I got a ban warning! I can only imagine what the mod would have done if I said what I REALLY wanted to say. I asked the mod to ban me anyways because I thought I was gonna stroke out reading that thread. Then, I would lose my medical. Do y'all think SWA/FO would take care of me if that happened? :blush:

Hell, I agree with her.

Passengers, overall, have become whiny, demanding, vapid blobs of flesh that we have to somehow pacify while doing our jobs.

Our flight attendants deserve double the pay they get for having to put up with them.

My favorite saying is: "Passengers check their brain at the curb." Cattle... and I could do without them very easily.

I also dislike people in large numbers. One on one I can have a great time out with the crew, interact with restaurant servers or hotel desk clerks, but as my t-shirt says: "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups".

Freight would be a nice way to finish the balance of my career. The only apps I have on file are with the big 3 cargo guys,,, I don't even fill out my SWA app anymore. Did some soul searching and realized if I can't get back to cargo, I'll just stay put or go International ExPat where passengers are still civilized.

Everyone likes different things. "To each their own", and all that jazz. ;)

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

No, he actually keeps me in line pretty well. He thinks I'm a retard for going on FI.

I used to worry about how we're perceived by passengers, flight attendants, etc. Then I realized that no matter what you say or do, people are gonna whine. So I figured the best way to handle it was to completely disengage.

I no longer try to justify my salary to anyone who isn't wearing stripes on their sleeves. I don't care anymore if the rampers, agents, flight attendants, and passengers hate us...

Someone on another site gave some good advice. When they complain about a landing, just tell them to come up and talk you through it next time. When they complain about your salary, tell them they have no idea what your job entails and they therefore have no idea of your value.

And if that doesn't work, just smile politely and tell them to STFU...

Amen bro! Amen.

She hates people.

No, sugarlips, you are wrong.....I hate lazy people, I hate passengers, I hate non-contributing members of society, I hate LIARS and I hate people that actually defend murderers and rapists and care about their rights......oh yeah, and sue happy people.....oh yeah, and people that look for others to take care of them. Other than that, I like people. Unfortunately, the above is about 90% of society. :mad:

Latest resources

Back