For all you folks that just love to fly passengers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

No, he actually keeps me in line pretty well. He thinks I'm a retard for going on FI.

Funny...my wife thinks the same thing!! But seriously Kiddo,congratulations and hope everything works out for you 2 in the years ahead. Cheers!!

:beer:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Give me boxes anyday...I don't even like deadheading anymore...however, one thing I do like now....cheap airfares :)

No, sugarlips, you are wrong.....I hate lazy people, I hate passengers, I hate non-contributing members of society, I hate LIARS and I hate people that actually defend murderers and rapists and care about their rights......oh yeah, and sue happy people.....oh yeah, and people that look for others to take care of them. Other than that, I like people. Unfortunately, the above is about 90% of society. :mad:

WOW! Will you ditch that other guy and marry me??

Nu

Passengers, overall, have become whiny, demanding, vapid blobs of flesh that we have to somehow pacify while doing our jobs.

There should be an FI quote Hall of Fame, and you sir should be nominated for a top spot, right under FAR Part 91.3a.

I agree with you 100 percent. A person is smart, but people are stupid.

There should also be an FI Moronic Quote Hall of Fame, and the author of your tagline should get top honors there.

Nu

No, sugarlips, you are wrong.....I hate lazy people, I hate passengers, I hate non-contributing members of society, I hate LIARS and I hate people that actually defend murderers and rapists and care about their rights......oh yeah, and sue happy people.....oh yeah, and people that look for others to take care of them. Other than that, I like people. Unfortunately, the above is about 90% of society. :mad:

That's a lot of hate wrapped up in one person. Seek help. I don't wanna see you on CNN after you have a melt down.

Boxes don't bitch. I too hate deadheading. If I see one more fat ass couple in gym shorts and tank tops at the airport, it will be too soon. No wonder the rest of the world thinks we are pigs. You pax people have my respect for putting up with it. Me, I'll take my fat check, cup of coffee, and red eyes any day.

My personal favorite quote from that "flyertalk" thread:

"Can AA do this also? Hiring a lot of foreign pilot and forget about union?
I like AA, but I don't want to pay 30% more airfare."

This is a perfect example of the self-centered attitude that the average American consumer has. "I don't care if Wal-Mart uses sweatshop labor. After all, I don't want to pay more than $20 for a TV!" :rolleyes:

On the other hand, there are a few people on that site that are defending the AA pilots. Not everyone is a self-centered jackass. Just most of them. :)

Somebody should post the link to the interview that was done with the UAL employees that documented their raping during the UAL reorganization. I can't find the link otherwise I'd do it myself.

It still amazes me how doggone ignorant people can be when it comes to this profession. Why do people pay so much attention to airline salaries yet they don't bat an eye when they pay that plastic surgeon his 1000 dollars an hour to put boobs in their wives chest? Or the ton of money to that family law guy to get them through the next divorce?

I don't even want to see the boobs that cost $1000 an hour. Where do they do it that cheap...Mexico? :eek:

I don't even want to see the boobs that cost $1000 an hour. Where do they do it that cheap...Mexico? :eek:
That's just the surgeon's fee for the 2 hour process.

Doesn't include medical facilities, aenesthesia, or the implants themselves, plus support staff, required medical supplies and cleanup, pre- and post-op, etc.

$2,000 for the surgeon sounds about right. 3 procedures a day = $6,000 minus 40-50% for overhead (office, insurance, etc) and he/she pockets about $3,600 of that, 2 days a week in surgery, the rest at the office doing consults and follow-ups with little or no charge (income).

Right at $28,800 a month in their pocket or $345,6000 a year.

Picked the wrong profession, didn't we? ;)

Yeah, my 28 year old little sister makes nearly THREE TIMES what I do as a nurse aenesthetist and regularly makes fun of the money I make. I'm just glad to let her buy dinners and pay me back for the car I gave her to have in college. Life's good like that. :D

You have waaaay to much time on your hands! Shouldn't you be studying for recurrent or something? :rolleyes:

Sadly, yes I should be studying for recurrent. I DO have way too much time on my hands these days. Ever since I got this sucky freight dawg all night flying job all I have is time. :D

Latest resources

Back