Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

capt. megadeth

Metal Momma!
Check out www.flyertalk.com and go to the AA Advantage section where they are talking about American pilots asking for a 30.5% pay raise. You'll see what they all think of us all. They think we are greedy, yet defend managment bonuses.

Also....holy schnikes! That board is tame. I said management rapes employees and I got a ban warning! I can only imagine what the mod would have done if I said what I REALLY wanted to say. I asked the mod to ban me anyways because I thought I was gonna stroke out reading that thread. Then, I would lose my medical. Do y'all think SWA/FO would take care of me if that happened? :blush:

Wow, more nerds than FlightInfo. That site should merge with the airliners.net forums.

Somebody should post the link to the interview that was done with the UAL employees that documented their raping during the UAL reorganization. I can't find the link otherwise I'd do it myself.

It still amazes me how doggone ignorant people can be when it comes to this profession. Why do people pay so much attention to airline salaries yet they don't bat an eye when they pay that plastic surgeon his 1000 dollars an hour to put boobs in their wives chest? Or the ton of money to that family law guy to get them through the next divorce?

That site just made me have more disdain for airline passengers and people in general.

That site just made me have more disdain for airline passengers and people in general.

You truly must not know of what you speak. While I do from time to time have bad experiences with pax, I must admit I absolutely enjoy flying people to/from their hometowns. I love seeing the kids on the way to Disney, the spring breakers on their way to FL, the gamblers on their way to Vegas. It is a wonderful thing to connect with your customers, and believe it or not it happens at jb all the time. The fact that you endlessly show your disdain for HUMAN BEINGS tells me how well-suited you were for flying with one dude and connecting with inanimate objects. I certainly feel that what I do makes a difference, because I see it on my customers' faces. You on the other hand must spend a lot of time making that enormous a$$ of yours look good in Brown.Just kidding of course, no thin skin here on flightinfo. Right?

Last edited:
We get it Megadeath, you hate passengers.

Having flown cargo and pax MD11's at my current gig, I much prefer fly pax.

To each his own.

Dude! A size 16 is NOT enormous! :bawling:

I am very well suited for flying cargo....thanks for noticing....I love it.

Although, I truly think that anyone that thinks the way you do in reference to passengers, must be smoking something reallllly good, I say, keep it up! My fiancee wants to fly cargo and hates the pax as much as I do. The more people out there with your sentiments, the less competition for him. Keep up the good work!

You truly must not know of what you speak. While I do from time to time have bad experiences with pax, I must admit I absolutely enjoy flying people to/from their hometowns. I love seeing the kids on the way to Disney, the spring breakers on their way to FL, the gamblers on their way to Vegas. It is a wonderful thing to connect with your customers, and believe it or not it happens at jb all the time. The fact that you endlessly show your disdain for HUMAN BEINGS tells me how well-suited you were for flying with one dude and connecting with inanimate objects. I certainly feel that what I do makes a difference, because I see it on my customers' faces. You on the other hand must spend a lot of time making that enormous a$$ of yours look good in Brown.Just kidding of course, no thin skin here on flightinfo. Right?

Latest resources

Back