For all you folks that just love to fly passengers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
go to flyertalk.com
Turns out...the biggest mouth on there (besides me of course) is a "corporate officer"......hmmmmm, explains a lot of things and why he says them. :rolleyes:

Which guy is the corp officer. I started reading that thread when it first opened and I had to stop due to the associated nauseau.

You made me laugh so hard this morning with that sacrifice comment! I am still chuckling about it.

:beer:

Thanks. Glad to hear you got a smile out of it. Kinda nice to do that for someone else ...and nice to see that some people have a sense of humor and can take things in the manner in which it was intended.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Thank you sir, but I was merely commenting on how I see things. There's some guys on here who have changed the way I think about my job, and once or twice about life in general, so I'll pass on top honors to some of those who do more than whine (which I tend to do). ;)

That was a line out of a movie, wasn't it? "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, and dangerous and you know it."

Name that movie!

Yeah, the poor guy drew so much heat for it he disappeared off FI or changed his screen name and simmered down a bit. I WAS getting ready to change it but haven't found anything nearly as entertaining yet.

This thread has a definite runner-up for the position:

PHXFLYR's post about Megadeth's FIANCE??!!! about covered my screen with coffee this morning.

She's a great sport, and he didn't mean anything by it, so it's all in good, clean fun. :beer:

Thanks for the honorable mention!! ( although I sincerly hope it wasn't for admission to "The Moronic Quote Hall of Fame" ;) ). I think what really made the quote special for me is that Megadeth got a hugh laugh out of it.And isn't that what life is all about; trying to bring a smile to another person's face,even one you've never met?

When they complain about a landing, just tell them to come up and talk you through it next time. When they complain about your salary, tell them they have no idea what your job entails and they therefore have no idea of your value.

And if that doesn't work, just smile politely and tell them to STFU...

WELL SAID.

Thanks for the honorable mention!! ( although I sincerly hope it wasn't for admission to "The Moronic Quote Hall of Fame" ;) ). I think what really made the quote special for me is that Megadeth got a hugh laugh out of it.And isn't that what life is all about; trying to bring a smile to another person's face,even one you've never met?

Absolutely. :beer:

I knew she'd find it funny... ;)

Is this your buddy?

This guy seems to fit the profile of jragosta on flyertalk...

http://center.spoke.com/info/p1PBaZi/JoeRagosta

Duuuuuuude! That's him! No wonder he didn't want to tell me what he did. It's all clear to me now! I would love to call him up and just go off but with my luck, he would sue me for calling him a rapist or something.

Hey Magetdeathbeeeouch!!!

People claim the Southwest Airline Pilots "work harder then anyone" or "you guys fly to much" - so my question is: Are we lazy or hard working? We arn't suing anybody so why you be hating us?

"but bitches fly boxes. :eek:"

To the first comment I ask..........WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????????????? I said I hate lazy people and you translate that into "capt. megadeth hates SWA pilots". You are messed up.

To the second comment I say......you are one classy guy....how did you slip through the cracks at KoolAid Central???? You must have gotten hired when they were hard up. :laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back