• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well see, my questions have not been answered. I know yuo're not the author, fisch. Maybe BAYL... I mean dimeline can answer these questions since he started the thread. Until then, the circumstances that make this posting questionable are overwhelming. I don't think he, or anyone will address these questions (see quoted post above) because the mentality will prevent it . I guess we're all just wasting our time debating this here.....

Calling out someone by name...wow, a new FI.com low.

Congrats, skanza.

Really not cool to drop names. You don't know who I am, just like I don't know who you are.

But your posting ,tells everybody, what kind of person you really are. No name needed for you skanza, B19 too.

Last edited:
no body used any names here except you guys claiming B19 is B** T****. And still, my questions go unanswered, proving the case...

That list isn't illegal, any of those items are PIC responsible items.

Please try to comprehend: My point isn't the legality of the list, it's the circumstances surrounding the timing/environment of the post.

Read the questions again.

no body used any names here except you guys claiming B19 is B** T****. And still, my questions go unanswered, proving the case...

Just because your stupid questions go unanswered does not mean that your case is proven. Do you think people try to legitimately answer questions from other whackos? You're no different.

Just because your stupid questions go unanswered does not mean that your case is proven. Do you think people try to legitimately answer questions from other whackos? You're no different.

Point taken.
But then why not just answer the question and prove that safety is the intent of the list? It seems pretty simple....

Please try to comprehend: My point isn't the legality of the list, it's the circumstances surrounding the timing/environment of the post.

Read the questions again.

There are no circumstances, just the ones you have made up. Nothing more

According to the moderators...B19 isn't BT...to be honest though, I don't believe it. This is due to the fact that whatever BT's other flaws, like being being a scab or choosing to be a Mike Sheeringa sycophant, he could write a letter.

Unlike say, Engine Plug Ed. So, skanza, are you Engine Plug Ed?

Either way, just keep cranking!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back