For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All the other pilots must be wrong, eh?

That's right. You can't hide from the facts.

The fact is, and this is the last time I'm going to tell you this, if an item is broke it needs to be documented in an MEL or fixed. THAT IS THE LAW.

If you aren't advocating illegal activity (which you have been in your previous posts), what would you suggest a pilot do when he comes across something on this list that is broken? Should he call it in, or fly it because he is worried about court action? (WHICH IS ILLEGAL!!!!)

Seriously. What would you suggest?

Basically what you are telling me is all your fellow pilots are idiots because they don't preflight to the same standard as you.

I would suggest that you get together with your fleet manager to make sure ALL THE PILOTS write up the same things at the same time.

That way you won't be personally picked on as part of the lawsuit as the only guy that does it the "right way" because your write-ups trend as outliers.

It must be strange that only a few pilots preflight correctly and the crew ahead of you just happened to miss the 16 items. Do you complain about the previous crew as being sloppy?

you can take your lawsuit gestapo tactics and stuff them up your tight management azz.

Stick to what you know, destroying people's lives for you own gain.

When it comes to safety i've 8itch slapped managers a lot tougher than you. Just keep quiet rookie, let the pro's do their jobs.

cya around

Last edited:
Basically what you are telling me is all your fellow pilots are idiots because they don't preflight to the same standard as you.

I would suggest that you get together with your fleet manager to make sure ALL THE PILOTS write up the same things at the same time.

That way you won't be personally picked on as part of the lawsuit as the only guy that does it the "right way" because your write-ups trend as outliers.

It must be strange that only a few pilots preflight correctly and the crew ahead of you just happened to miss the 16 items. Do you complain about the previous crew as being sloppy?

That's not what I said. You are putting words into my mouth. Please stop.

What I am saying is this thread is a safety reminder to fellow professionals.

YOU are the one who mentioned unions, or any job action.

That's not what I said. You are putting words into my mouth. Please stop.

What I am saying is this thread is a safety reminder to fellow professionals. OK so, let's try this question: Why, if your statement here is true, is the list posted by obvious pro-union people, during a period when negotiations are not going "your way" and posted on an anonymous message board? If you really cared about safety, you would use the proper channels to disseminate your information. You are also undermining the training by Flight Safety or CAE that you have received by coming up with your own "preflight".

YOU are the one who mentioned unions, or any job action.

Also, why is the thread called "For all you FLOPS BJ pilots, a little trip down memory lane action"? If your intent was safety, wouldn't you call the thread something like: "All Beechjet flight crew, here are some helpful items for you to check on your preflight." ?
I don't think you can answer these questions convincingly, you're done.

How would you have titled it?

There was no mention of Unions until B19 brought it up, then he tried his typical management strong arm tactics by trying to scare pilots out of writing up broken airplanes. You guys are the ones who are on the wrong side of the law here. Not me.

Also, I never got an answer to the questions I posed. What would YOU say to these?

That's right. You can't hide from the facts.

The fact is, and this is the last time I'm going to tell you this, if an item is broke it needs to be documented in an MEL or fixed. THAT IS THE LAW.

If you aren't advocating illegal activity (which you have been in your previous posts), what would you suggest a pilot do when he comes across something on this list that is broken? Should he call it in, or fly it because he is worried about court action? (WHICH IS ILLEGAL!!!!)

Seriously. What would you suggest?

B19 chose to ignore them, will Skanza as well? What say you?

Also, why is the thread called "For all you FLOPS BJ pilots, a little trip down memory lane action"? If your intent was safety, wouldn't you call the thread something like: "All Beechjet flight crew, here are some helpful items for you to check on your preflight." ?

You'd have to ask the author that. I didn't start it. The bottom line is that you are the one who thinks he sees nefarious deeds being done. Are you always this paranoid? I am ACTUALLY documenting B19 advocating illegal activity.

It was done like that just to p1ss you off. You need to calm down and just relax a bit.

You just spend more time thinking about yourself and little less time about what the Captain is doing.

Well see, my questions have not been answered. I know yuo're not the author, fisch. Maybe BAYL... I mean dimeline can answer these questions since he started the thread. Until then, the circumstances that make this posting questionable are overwhelming. I don't think he, or anyone will address these questions (see quoted post above) because the mentality will prevent it . I guess we're all just wasting our time debating this here.....

What do you expect? It's flightinfo. :rolleyes:

As B19 says, it's for entertainment only. I personally enjoy a good debate. I'm curious to read your response to my questions.

I really did it to see Skumza whine about it on page 18 of this thread. I actually was planning on page 20 but I will have to adjust my plan for page 18.

Is this really all you can bbich about. That list isn't illegal, any of those items are PIC responsible items.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back