• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Follow your contract :HOTEL VANS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully, the company in question utilizes "no-fly" lists.

If the idiot captain wants to make an issue out of it and call the company, let him. He's just putting the noose around his own neck. Maybe if he's stupid enough, you can move up a number.

Sounds more like the right-seat-captain had a spat with the left-seat captain.

Sounds more like the right-seat-captain had a spat with the left-seat captain.

Are you stupid? Which part of your Avatar are you? the left or right?
Would you allow someone to tell you to waive provisions in your contract?
Just curious, how am I a right seat Captain because I refused to waive my contract provisions regarding the hotel van?

You handled the situation like a total idiot. (although the capt/AC/whatever he chooses to be titled is a d-bag). Did you actually say "blah blah blah contractually compliant" Are you the little 150 lbs wimp that says, "hey Mr. if you push me again I'm going to sue you and then tell my wife on you....."
Why did you let it boil over into a confruntation. Call the F'ing guy on the hotel phone and tell him that "we have a 0700 show so I'm taking the 0630 van and not the 0530 van." .....whatever the time were......
The entire crew had no idea where you were for the morning van so everyone will think you overslept. A simple phone call would have mitigated the entire ordeal.

until you step onto that aircraft

In our operations, as well as previous ststesside ones I have worked at...the commander is responsible for the crew while away from base, regardless of whether the crew is on duty or not...not to say the commander has complete authority over the actions of the other crewmembers...but this whole thread is about a whining idiot and his "contractually compliant transport" good grief boys get real...if the guy wants to go early then fine come later but raising ridiculous points about contractually compliant is moronic...whats the whole stuation??? weather or MEL items the Capt might have wanted some extra time to review??? there has to be something missing to "f.o. Jr Halfbright's" story here

Are you stupid? Which part of your Avatar are you? the left or right?
Would you allow someone to tell you to waive provisions in your contract?
Just curious, how am I a right seat Captain because I refused to waive my contract provisions regarding the hotel van?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA, SOMEONES ANGRY...:)

Look Junior, I can tell you're an insecure little silver spoon in mouth brat who still rebels against authority. How do I know this...just by the way you responded to my little post. You aint <---yes its a word in the south, the Captain and you aint telling us the whole story. Just by your little whiny post, I'm guessing you probably questioned every decision the captain made for the last 10 days and things finally came to a head that last day.

You may want to look at how you act and carry yourself. Yes the CA is probably a Dbag Ahole that no one wants to fly with. But you are also the disrespectful, anti-authority, Right Seat CA that REAL Captains bid avoid. May you always fly with an all male crew. Bye Bye...

....sorry....part two....

I'm assuming after some soul searching he realized it was pointless

Yeah, I dont blame the guy, its hard to argue with an idiot...

One funny note. It was my leg and after a smooth approach and landing

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....good job Chuck. Here let me finish that sentence for ya

One funny note. It was my leg and after a smooth approach and landing...
I had to run to FI right away and tell everybody cause I have no real friends to tell about my day.

Dude just relax...life is too short to get worked up over 30 min of sleep.

Latest resources

Back