Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We're all told that Ricci is to be despised, not trusted and what a snake he is. I'm not defending him. But on the other hand, how many times have the 1108 pushers told us what a magnificent miracle it was to get in the depth of the recession such a massive increase in many aras. Your CBA would've never happened had Ricci not signed off on it. Seems to me that you should be thanking him for reaching deep into his pockets and giving you the double digit pay raise that every FLOPs pilot has told me about in the FBO's. I know that isn't going to happen, of course, I'm just pointing out the irony.

You are asking for way to much.

They can only thank the IBT for their gains.

Wait, didn't two parties have to sign their CBA, the IBT and the devil, oh sorry the company.

Why do you keep working for KR?

Really? How long have you been in Aviation? Would you be willing to start out at the bottom of somebody else's seniority list?

We're all told that Ricci is to be despised, not trusted and what a snake he is. I'm not defending him. But on the other hand, how many times have the 1108 pushers told us what a magnificent miracle it was to get in the depth of the recession such a massive increase in many aras. Your CBA would've never happened had Ricci not signed off on it. Seems to me that you should be thanking him for reaching deep into his pockets and giving you the double digit pay raise that every FLOPs pilot has told me about in the FBO's. I know that isn't going to happen, of course, I'm just pointing out the irony.

I never said KR was a snake. He just puts himself ahead of his employees, and the 1108 is there to help balance that equation. Do you honestly think that the reason we have a contract is due to the generosity and benevolence of KR?

You are asking for way to much.

They can only thank the IBT for their gains.

Wait, didn't two parties have to sign their CBA, the IBT and the devil, oh sorry the company.

Well, let's see... one party signed willingly after a long negotiation during a major downturn in the economy realizing it was probably the best they could get considering the circumstances, and the other party signed reluctantly after attempting to negotiate far less for their employee's. I wouldn't say he's the devil, but the phrase "Employees are the Foundation of a Service Company" is apparently just something that looks good on a letter-head to KR. Of course, I am sure he will make every attempt to show you Flex pilots differently, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Huge oversimplification. The reality is he fought us tooth and nail for several years after his return and only agreed to the TA under the threat of a strike.

I'll give him one thing, he does mix up a tasty Koolaid, but I see you've already tasted it.

Let's face it, if Flexjet management was really in control, they they would be the ones negotiating with the IBT right now.... yet they aren't. It is still KR and his few trusted compadres. Honestly, I don't blame him at all, but the idea that DW and company are in control is another one of KR's "illusions".

That is a false statement. Our senior management has had more than one meeting with IBT already.

A meeting between Flex Management and the IBT is a far cry from a negotiations with DAC management. So what your trying to imply is false.

Sec6 doesn't happen until September does it? The meetings were about fence agreements, not CBA negotiations. But you haven't started negotiating yet, have you?

Huge oversimplification. The reality is he fought us tooth and nail for several years after his return and only agreed to the TA under the threat of a strike.

I'll give him one thing, he does mix up a tasty Koolaid, but I see you've already tasted it.

Just because I don't want an 1108 card in my pocket doesn't mean I've drank anyone's Kool Aid. Quite the opposite, you guys sound like you've been drinking too much pi$$ and vinegar.

Latest resources

Back