• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flying with a jackA$$!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I flew for one of those pt 91 aircraft management companies in the south. Oh boy what a bunch of tards. You can get the tards in 121 or 135 flying but no filtering process at all with pt 91 even worse. Everythings a hurry, slow down man. Taking off in a underpowered twin out of a 3500 ft runway with the air conditioning on with obstacles, just dumb. How about the one time out of a "large" international airport, where the guy was so worried about wake turb. (even though I had been keeping my eye on it) that he forgot to raise the gear and then started the feverish attempt in wondering why the airplane was only climbing at 200 fpm. That one went on for about 1000 feet LOL. I just sat there enjoying.

Thats when I just snickered, and pointed and said "you want that up?"

LOL

According to him "rich people notice the details so keep her clean" Guess he was'nt taking about the configuration.

And one more story, this dipslitch, whenever I would relax and try to be cool with him would say "you don't have the job yet" , "every moment in this company we are evaluating you" however it was really me evaluating their company. It was a oncall 24/7 deal for 19 a year flying a piston twin, don't think so. I told them I'd get a regular job, no regrets on that one.

I'm thinking he is playing with himself. looking in the mirrior and thinking of you.
Vespa said:
I worked with a guy once who told me that all FO's were stupid and didn't know anything. He wouldn't listen to anything the FO said. Talked himself up to death. It was well known that he thought that women belonged in the kitchen, but wouldn't say it to my face. He thought he was God's gift to women and aviation alike. (Although he never seemed to be able to get laid.) He was always condescending and insulting when talking to anyone (men included).

I just ignored him or made fun of him to his face. Wrote down every stupid thing he did and told him when he was doing something stupid and was potentially going to get us violated. Finally when he said something extremely sexist and insulting I told him: "Did you hear what you just said? This is why you can't get laid!"

Finally after he did something so stupid after I told him twice that he was wrong that I was sure we were going to get violated, I went to the Chief Pilot and the DO with all my documentation and told them that I was not flying with him again for reasons of safety and career. I was told that I was not the first to complain.

I never had to fly with him again.

Gee. I wonder what he is doing now?

Toiletduck?????You mean one of those little yellow duckies that you get in the store for the bathtub. A fake one.

Well, That's about as close as he can get to getting laid.

Originally posted by: leardrivr

I'm thinking he is playing with himself. looking in the mirrior and thinking of you.

Don't get me wrong. I am not one of those angry women who think that all guys are pigs. I enjoy flying with all my FO's and just about all my Captains. I am the only woman at my company right now and I can hang with the guys.

The guy is still working, but not flying with me.

You guys are hilarious!! Thanks for the comments. Helps me to "cope" with this problem.

Story for today.
We hit some pretty bad turbulence today, and it was great. Watching this guy kill the auto-pilot, pull back the power, and cry for a different alt. All I thought about was the stories I had to tell. I would've classified the turb. as light with very occasional moderate.
I can't forget the x-wind landing, I could've sworn the tires were coming off the rims from the side load.

say again said:
You guys are hilarious!! Thanks for the comments. Helps me to "cope" with this problem.

Story for today.
We hit some pretty bad turbulence today, and it was great. Watching this guy kill the auto-pilot, pull back the power, and cry for a different alt. All I thought about was the stories I had to tell. I would've classified the turb. as light with very occasional moderate.
I can't forget the x-wind landing, I could've sworn the tires were coming off the rims from the side load.

What in the world are you flying that this guy is disconnecting autopilots and pulling power in light to mod turbulence?

strange....

I would watch this fella pretty close and fire up some resumes..

Gulfstream 200 said:
What in the world are you flying that this guy is disconnecting autopilots and pulling power in light to mod turbulence?

strange....

I would watch this fella pretty close and fire up some resumes..

It's a Citation Excel.

Anyway, I'll be looking out the window and hear the A/P bells going off. I asked, "why the heck did u turn it off?" He says he feels "more in control" when he's flying. He's a scared pilot. That's the mentality of this guy. I really have to "babysit" for this idiot. He later classified the turb. as being ALMOST severe! Anyone want to trade jobs?

The resume is updating as we speak. Anyone know of jobs in NC???

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back