Flying with a jackA$$!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TIGV said:
I flew with this female FO once, good lookin' broad, nice cans, so we're about 2 days into a trip one time, I was getting the: male a$$holes of aviation lecture on final when I screwed up the checklist and said: " Get out yer flaps ".
She goes nuts at my comment , so I appologized profusely, told her I made a Freudian slip an what I really meant to say was: " Suck this while I drive. "

AHAAAHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!

CRFLyPutt said:
Flew with one asshole in my career so far. After putting up with his $hit for about 2 days I got his punk ass told on the last leg home including giving him the opportunity to prove how much of a tough guy he could be once we arrived and shut down. Guy was nice, to me anyway, for the rest of his time with the company.
When I was and FO with the same company another captain we had, was a nice guy but had the worse case of Captainitis you'd ever witnessed. He was a total "ass" in the air. Even had his own SOP's. He was late for a show time and got in my ass cause "WE" weren't ready. It was one of those times when you wish you had just ate a big, raw onion cause I got dead in his face and said, "Look bitch, we're not late, you're late! I got here on time and did what I was supposed to do. Now, I'll be in the cockpit waiting for your to do your job so I can finish mine and pick up OUR clearance."

Wow. Really professional. I'm glad I've never ran into a punk-a$$ like you. I could certainly whoop yo a$$, but I think I'd just never fly with you again. Learn how to handle any situation that comes your way like a pro, not a high-school student.

Ace

HEY! What's wrong with hand flying in moderate to severe turbulence. You guys are just living too close to the edge... ;) TC

P.S.--LMAO @ TIGV!

urflyingme?! said:
I've had some instructors like that. At my school we can't pick or change. I can't imagine haveing to spend all day with a guy like that though, for days on end.

Bummer, dude. Bummer....

You can't pick or change instructors? I'd vote with my dollars then, if there were issues...

Regardless of the skill level of a CFI, some people just work better together than others... If it isn't working, a change is called for.

Ace-of-the-Base said:
Wow. Really professional. I'm glad I've never ran into a punk-a$$ like you. I could certainly whoop yo a$$, but I think I'd just never fly with you again. Learn how to handle any situation that comes your way like a pro, not a high-school student.

Ace

You've got to give him credit for the ninja idea though...........

Ace-of-the-Base said:

Ace

Well, school's still out on whether you could whip my ass, but hang on to that punk ass fantasy of yours. I'm not one for taking $hit off people, especially in the work place. It's not right, no one should have to deal with it and I'll lose my job in a minute before I have to.
I go out of my way to make sure passengers, fellow pilots and others in the industry are treated with respect. But start some $hit and I'll finish it. You say I handle the situation like a "high- school student," and in the next sentence you yourself boast about whipping MY a$$. You're a smart one LOL!!! Are you defending those very a$$holes this thread talks about? Sounds like it to me. Maybe you need to question your ability to reason and recognize who's the pro here. Judging from your post, if we were flying together and you acted in this manner, God help you. I hope you have good health insurance and long term disability. Emergency crews have yet to come up with a procedure for removing your O2 mask from your ass. My guess is you'd come to your senses before you embarked on the path to self destruction. As for the icon on my rebuttal...... for you, it's the middle finger, not the thumb I'm holding up.

CRFLyPutt said:
Well, school's still out on whether you could whip my ass, but hang on to that punk ass fantasy of yours. I'm not one for taking $hit off people, especially in the work place. It's not right, no one should have to deal with it and I'll lose my job in a minute before I have to.
I go out of my way to make sure passengers, fellow pilots and others in the industry are treated with respect. But start some $hit and I'll finish it. You say I handle the situation like a "high- school student," and in the next sentence you yourself boast about whipping MY a$$. You're a smart one LOL!!! Are you defending those very a$$holes this thread talks about? Sounds like it to me. Maybe you need to question your ability to reason and recognize who's the pro here. Judging from your post, if we were flying together and you acted in this manner, God help you. I hope you have good health insurance and long term disability. Emergency crews have yet to come up with a procedure for removing your O2 mask from your ass. My guess is you'd come to your senses before you embarked on the path to self destruction. As for the icon on my rebuttal...... for you, it's the middle finger, not the thumb I'm holding up.

I'm with CRFLyPutt on this one. I've cussed out a couple of captains in my day, and I promise you, they deserved it. I'm diplomatic to a point, but there is only so much $hit I can take. If you do push me to the breaking point, after I've tried everything else, it ain't pretty.

I don't care how many stripes you have on your shoulder, an a$$hole is an a$$hole. If you screw up, fix it. If you're wrong, admit it. Don't try to blame others for your shortcomings. The only thing that succeeds in doing is making you look like a total f-ing tool and making you get made fun of on forums and in crew rooms.

I'm just like him in the fact that I take pride that FO's enjoy flying with me. I'm the boss and I make the decisions, I know, but at the same time, I try to be easy to get along with, fun to fly with, and open to suggestions and criticism. How many accidents have been caused by dumba$$ captains that don't listen to FO's? I'm not going to become one of those. My FO is there to help me, make my job easier, and to call me out when I f-ck up. There's 2 people in that cockpit for a reason, and the most valuable piece of safety equipment I have on the airplane is an FO that's not afraid to speak up if he/she sees something I don't see.

Man, this forum is either a $hithead magnet or boy did I get into the wrong career.

Putt-Z

Vaginetto

You two jokers need to get out the library and play some more Dungeons and Dragons, maybe get a paper route or something, come back when you actually fit those size tens and if you're looking for a good beating, I'm a disgruntled unit looking to releave some stress come on down to KC, let's tango.....

Latest resources

Back