Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CapnVegetto said:
Ace-of-the-Base said:
There's only one dork in this thread, and you're it. You're probably the type of person that would try to be nice to and 'rehabilitate' the guy that was breaking into your house in the middle of the night and stealing your stuff. Why don't you go off somewhere, put on your tie dyed t-shirt, drop some acid, and protest the extinction of some spotted owl on Alaskan oil land.

Have fun flying your GIV. Wow, you're so much more professional than me because you fly a G-whiz right? I'd be impressed except for the fact that I've already turned down a job in a G550. I don't want to be gone 25 days a month in frickin Asia and Europe. Believe it or not, I actually have a life outside of flying. I love my job, but I leave work at work. Only time I'm around planes is when I'm working. Other than that, I'm either hunting, fishing, golfing, drinking beer, or any combination of above events. I bet you can't talk about anything other than how neato mosquito your 'bigger' plane is. Kinda funny actually.

I've seen other people on this forum refer to you as an a$$. Now I know why.

I hear ya!! I fly contract on a GII and was offered a fulltime postion. I turned it down due to the overnights. I have less overnights in the Lears. Believe I had 40 overnights last year compared to the GII which had about 120 total. As for guys like Ace-of-Disgrace...... With my luck I'd get paired with this guy on a long trip. Trust me, one way or another though things would go my way. I'd break him in or break his neck, one of the two.

Alright kids, I'm outa' this thread.

I have complained that this forum is full of threads that do nothing to advance aviation or the profesionals who make their living at it. I've lowered my personal bar enough and wasted anyones time who has read these posts. My strong opinions have certainly put a thorn in some on this board (which is good, if everyone liked me I'd be worried), but I think most of them have been on 'real' subjects. This thread has become just plain stupid.

If 'tough guys' want a real piece of me, PM me and I'll tell you exactly who I am and where you can find me.

For the rest of you, carry on and let's have some good, constructive discussions.

Ace

Ace-of-the-Base said:

I have complained that this forum is full of threads that do nothing to advance aviation or the profesionals who make their living at it. I've lowered my personal bar enough and wasted anyones time who has read these posts. My strong opinions have certainly put a thorn in some on this board (which is good, if everyone liked me I'd be worried), but I think most of them have been on 'real' subjects. This thread has become just plain stupid.

If 'tough guys' want a real piece of me, PM me and I'll tell you exactly who I am and where you can find me.

For the rest of you, carry on and let's have some good, constructive discussions.

Ace

All I heard was 'blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.' I wasn't the one that said I could 'whoop yo a$$'. I simply stated my feelings about domineering captains and you felt it pertinant to call me a dork for advocating good CRM. The only thing here that is 'just plain stupid' is you.

Handbags at 50 paces?

I'll make popcorn and print off some tickets real quick if you ladies wanna slap-fight for an audience. I can sell tickets to ANYTHING. :D

Minhberg the Jew

Ace-of-the-Base said:

Ace

The only wise thing you've said during this entire discussion. Getting out a thread that's a fingerpoint at yourself is probably a good thing. Flying with a$$holes and spot lighting yourself isn't a positive thing. And by the way, where are? I'll look you up the next time I'm there so you can once and for all prove you're not a liar.

say again said:
I have to fly with this a$$hole for weeks and weeks and weeks straight. No relief in sight. This guy thinks he's freakin' Joe Pilot. He's afraid of turbulence, clouds, ice, wx, and traffic 2000' above or below. He can't land the plane for crap (of course it's the x-wind or some other "factor" not being his fault.) He cries to the chief pilot if things don't go his way, I'm sick of it. I've talked to the company about him, and EVERYONE agrees with me.

I just need to vent and let out my anger towards this a$$. How do others in my situation deal with idiots like this?? I just assume not talk to this guy anymore (*except for flying duties). It makes for a long trip, but I'll be happy.

BTW-we're both CAPT's. which makes things even worse.

Sounds EXACTLY like a guy (turd) that I fly with, complete freakin' idiot. I feel your pain. How do these morons make it this far??

say again said:
I have to fly with this a$$hole .............

I did some contract work last week on a GII for a guy who has a reputation for being an asshole. I didn't know what to expect except for the stories I've heard about this captain being a total asshole. Quite the contrary, the guy was as pleasant as can be and paid me my $500 a day instead of the $300 he normally pays.

Latest resources

Back