• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flying with a jackA$$!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Love It! Now here is some good advice. LOL!!!!!!
DCAA320 said:
Do you get paid as a captain ? Cash your check, don't let the prick bother you, and enjoy the ride.

I on the other hand would call him a pu$$y :) To his face.

I worked with a guy once who told me that all FO's were stupid and didn't know anything. He wouldn't listen to anything the FO said. Talked himself up to death. It was well known that he thought that women belonged in the kitchen, but wouldn't say it to my face. He thought he was God's gift to women and aviation alike. (Although he never seemed to be able to get laid.) He was always condescending and insulting when talking to anyone (men included).

I just ignored him or made fun of him to his face. Wrote down every stupid thing he did and told him when he was doing something stupid and was potentially going to get us violated. Finally when he said something extremely sexist and insulting I told him: "Did you hear what you just said? This is why you can't get laid!"

Finally after he did something so stupid after I told him twice that he was wrong that I was sure we were going to get violated, I went to the Chief Pilot and the DO with all my documentation and told them that I was not flying with him again for reasons of safety and career. I was told that I was not the first to complain.

I never had to fly with him again.

Gee. I wonder what he is doing now?

I am Connie Kalitta....
Can I have your autograph? And maybe an FE job? :(

Oh, btw ... your kid is an arrogant $#%& and couldn't drive his way out of a wet paper sack. Are you sure Scott's not adopted? :confused:

Minh

say again said:
II just need to vent and let out my anger towards this a$$. How do others in my situation deal with idiots like this?? I just assume not talk to this guy anymore (*except for flying duties). It makes for a long trip, but I'll be happy.

Levity aside, the last time I heard someone describe a pilot in that manner, not to long afterwards the same pilot ended up crashing a perfectly good airplane and killing everyone onboard during approach to Raleigh-Durham in marginal weather!

If this captain is as bad as you say, mention something to the training department and maybe his next sim ride might identify some anomlaies that had been 'overlooked' in the past.

If this guy (and others like him out there) is really as dangerous as he sounds, ruining his career could be the nicest thing you ever do for him. It could save his life.

I flew with this female FO once, good lookin' broad, nice cans, so we're about 2 days into a trip one time, I was getting the: male a$$holes of aviation lecture on final when I screwed up the checklist and said: " Get out yer flaps ".
She goes nuts at my comment , so I appologized profusely, told her I made a Freudian slip an what I really meant to say was: " Suck this while I drive. "

Latest resources

Back