Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess the "Ellen" show is over....

acaTerry said:
Looks like Anus's parents are out of town again.

Hey look.... its assTerry... the loser who can't keep a job. Surprised you haven't changed your screen name to your current career..."Captain Couch".

Still making false enties in your logbook like you used too?? Why don't you tell everyone about those days there Mr. Integrity....:rolleyes:

Hey anus-That's not quite what I mean. You need to go back and reread. LOL!
And BTW, when 2 crewmembers are needed, 1 is labeled a capt. I'm sure this is nothing new for you there skyking. LOL!

I also really don't give a rats a$$ what people think of my accomplishments- its just a username bud. LOL!

Have yourself a great night, time for me to have some beers!

FCNelson said:
What is this whole Angus/Anus vs. acaTerry thing? Would somebody mind filling me in? Thanks!

It's not an Angus vs. acaterry thing... It's an Angus vs. "every thinking individual on this message board" thing. Approximately 85% of Angus' posts are insulting, defamatory, or generally ill-tempered. His favorite insult is to refer to someone (everyone?) else as intellectually inferior... I guess he's the president of his local Mensa chapter. At least he'd like to have you think so... If he even has an inkling as to what Mensa IS.

When he has nothing else to say (which is frequently), he usually attacks someone on the basis of their username, as seen above in his latest "victim", Kingair350captain. Truly the refuge of the unimaginative... like saying "you can't make a point without profanity", which is another of his favorites. Another fave is "I'm a winner in this industry and you're a loser", another thing that he recently aimed at kingair350captain.

At least he's predictable. Five bucks to anyone who can find a time he actually said something "nice" (oh, I forgot, he "calls it as he sees it", and all he sees are idiots, which is evidence of something that I will leave to all of you to imagine on your own time).

Wow... are you two dating??

kingair350capt said:
Hey anus-That's not quite what I mean. You need to go back and reread. LOL!
And BTW, when 2 crewmembers are needed, 1 is labeled a capt. I'm sure this is nothing new for you there skyking. LOL!
I also really don't give a rats a$$ what people think of my accomplishments- its just a username bud. LOL!
Have yourself a great night, time for me to have some beers!

Trust me.... no need for the essay "splainin" away your stupidity. We all see exactly what you mean, and where you're coming from...... and we're laughing as well.... only we're laughing AT you....LOL!

I.P. Freley said:
It's not an Angus vs. acaterry thing... It's an Angus vs. "every thinking individual on this message board" thing. Approximately 85% of Angus' posts are insulting, defamatory, or generally ill-tempered. His favorite insult is to refer to someone (everyone?) else as intellectually inferior... I guess he's the president of his local Mensa chapter. At least he'd like to have you think so... If he even has an inkling as to what Mensa IS.

When he has nothing else to say (which is frequently), he usually attacks someone on the basis of their username, as seen above in his latest "victim", Kingair350captain. Truly the refuge of the unimaginative... like saying "you can't make a point without profanity", which is another of his favorites. Another fave is "I'm a winner in this industry and you're a loser", another thing that he recently aimed at kingair350captain.

At least he's predictable. Five bucks to anyone who can find a time he actually said something "nice" (oh, I forgot, he "calls it as he sees it", and all he sees are idiots, which is evidence of something that I will leave to all of you to imagine on your own time).

Quite a mouthful... "I.P. Freley" .... but I'm sure that you're used to a mouthfull...

I'm still reeling with absolute hysterics over your screen name...."I.P. Freley". How in the world did you ever figure that one out?! That is just so cool and clever.....and did I mention original.

OMG - I just can't stop laughing so hard at the whole play on words that you are such a genius at. ("I.P. Freley..... you get it....its a play on words... LOL!! That is sooo funny....) I'm sure nobody would have ever thought of that one. You should go into comedy... seriously... with wit and humor and insight like that.... your talents are being totally wasted......:rolleyes:

(see above)

As I said only two posts ago...

I.P. Freley said:
When he has nothing else to say (which is frequently), he usually attacks someone on the basis of their username, as seen above in his latest "victim", Kingair350captain.

I rest my case.

If that's the best you've got, I'm very disappointed in you... You're slipping, man!

Last edited:
I. P. Freley... the king of comedy...

I.P. Freley said:
(see above)

As I said only two posts ago...

I rest my case.

If that's the best you've got, I'm very disappointed in you... You're slipping, man!

What?? I just complimented you. Read my post... I said how clever, and witty, and funny your screen name "I.P. Freley" is. (Did I mention original). It has got to be the BEST original, funny, clever screen name I've EVER seen on the flightinfo.... and maybe the entire internet....

I can't believe you thought up that hysterical screen name... don't you realize how unbelieveably funny it is. You must have been just laughing and laughing and laughing when you registered and came up with that gem of a name "I.P. Freley"....

Well it just goes to show you that some people just don't know how to appreciate anything.....:rolleyes:

Anus
You're hurting my feelings! LOL. What ever shall I do? People are laughing at me? OH NO!!! The world is coming to an end. Seems you're the only A-HOLE laughing. Oh wait, I must be inferior now because I called u an A-HOLE. I'm so very sorry. Enjoy!!

PS-you are f'n hilarious. We need more people like you around.

Angus=The Original One-Trick Pony

Come up with some new material. If the best you can do is berate me for my username (for what, the fourth time now?), you have indeed run out of ideas.

I do applaud you, however, for being the one poster on flightinfo with the most consistent lack of originality. At least move on to suggesting I'm gay, that I lack an education beyond the fifth grade, that I am not the "winner" that you are, that I work for a bad company, call me a name, call me immature, suggest that I'm emotionally scarred, say I'm unprofessional, or another of your usual lines.

P.S.- Your use of sarcasm needs a little work if even I, of the GED-needin' kind, can figure it out.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back