• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLYi...kicking butt!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Time to ban Angus or at least put him in the "the Box"...

This is getting out of control...

I just got back after a 3 day sentence in the Penalty Box for some very minor transgressions. If what I did is a 'crime' by Flightinfo standards, Angus should get the death penalty! But I agree, the moderators are micromanaging some people, and letting others get away with making a mockery of what this board wants to be.....

After reading this whole thread and seeing some of Angus's posts on other threads he has made my ignore list. Congratulations Angus, you are the first person in over three years that has made that list. I suggest everone else do the same. It will make our board much better.

TP

Wow... 3 in a row all lined up...

House_X said:
Time to ban Angus or at least put him in the "the Box"...
This is getting out of control...

What is out of control? People blasting me for my opinion... and me firing back. With your theory 2/3 of this entire board would be in the "box" or banned. Get real...

FCNelson said:
I just got back after a 3 day sentence in the Penalty Box for some very minor transgressions. If what I did is a 'crime' by Flightinfo standards, Angus should get the death penalty! But I agree, the moderators are micromanaging some people, and letting others get away with making a mockery of what this board wants to be.....

The fact that YOU got sent to the "box" is YOUR problem. Don't try to lay your inability to participate properly on these forums into my problem.

I have abided by ALL the flightinfo rules. You obviously did not... and were RIGHTFULLY put in your place by the moderators... HA! HA!

Some people may not like my opinion... but the things I say are quite benign compared to some of the hate filled anger management candidates around here.

typhoonpilot said:
After reading this whole thread and seeing some of Angus's posts on other threads he has made my ignore list. Congratulations Angus, you are the first person in over three years that has made that list. I suggest everone else do the same. It will make our board much better.TP

Completely false....:rolleyes:

Your post while appearing very noble, courageous, and yet self serving.....is filled with lies and inaccuracies... and the bottom line......what you are telling people is simply not true. I would tell you how I know... but then I might incriminate myself...LOL!!

angus just got 5 days in the box!

mark - webmaster

webmaster said:

mark - webmaster

snif, snif (wiping a tear from my eye)
I LOVE YOU MAN!!!
but you're still not getting any of my bud light!

webmaster said:

mark - webmaster

Banned not by a regular line moderator but the Webmaster no less.

Pretty impressive.

Any takers on a bet that Angus will go out in a blaze of glory much like Skull1??? :D

HMM

"Loseing just under a million a day and the lowest load factor in the industry"

How about Johnny O's Air Midwest? 38% load factor according to that scumbag's own hotline. FLYi a pig? Of course it might not make it, but the fat lady is not gearing up to sing nearly as much as she was a month ago. In the meantime, FLYi just keeps getting more and more airbusses, slowly but surely. It's true that from a pilot group perspective, FLYi has been a disaster for all except those who can solidly hold an Airbus seat. However, from a shareholder and long-term survival perspective, things are slowly looking better now that the mix of high CASM RJs is being thinned out, buying time to keep those Airbus deliveries coming.

I have no illusions about how unlikely it is that I'll ever get to go back there, and I think senior management made some huge mistakes along the way- such as choosing not to go with GDS from day one. But sticking with Untied, while it might have let me keep my job, would have been a bleak future for the company, long-term.

Latest resources

Back