Flopsions Management....Corupt Third World Mentality

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummmmm.....................NETJETS? :beer:

What did I win...what I win...what I win...come one...tell me what I'd won, clown? :laugh:

Oh yeah NetJets is not a "carrier" (121). Fudge! Guess I got it wrong. :(

So if you do nothing but talk about and make reference to air carriers (121) and their unions....
THEN WHAT THE FORNICATION ARE YOU DOING IN THE FRAC SECTION AHOLE!?

Part 119.

B-19

Do you know why Net Jets the # 1 Fractional is laughing at FLOPS rite now? Because you guys at FLOPS management left Fractional on the table thinking it would give you some advantage in the JET PASS world well guess what they use Marqui Cards to attract new owners willing to actually buy Shares in there fractional program which by the way is the major part of there new A/C sales according to one of there salesmen at this time. Lets see hiring 400 pilots in 2008 with lots of new A/C deliveries, wow does that spell growth and profitability? Do you really want to turn FLOPS around? Better come too the negotiating table a little more prepaired to settle a contract or you might be looking for a job with the rest of us. Good Luck.

Sad seeing mismanagement drive a company into the ground like that.

Perfect example: I flew a very nice woman today who mentioned that she's new to NetJets within the past few months, having just left FlightOptions after over seven years with them. She said, "the FlightOptions crews were just great, but dealing with the company itself was like pulling teeth, especially when there was a problem. I just couldn't deal with it anymore."

Are you listening, Options management? Your mismanagement is driving customers to your competitors. How can the pilots do their jobs when you won't do yours?

Sportsman, just a point of clarification. I assure you no one at NJA is laughing at FLOPS right now. I think most of our pilots are truly hoping you folks over there succeed and come out on top with a good contract and better QOL. Anything we can do to help, we will.

And I doubt NJA management is laughing either. Competition is good for our industry. It keeps everyone on their toes and forces innovation. Without competition things would probably start getting stale here pretty quick.

Of course, we don't want too much competition....:cool:

Good luck to you guys. You deserve better.

I haven't been able to post anything all week due to exhaustion and lack of time due to me needing to maximize my minimum time off for rest so I could do another 14 hour day with yet again minimum rest. I have just done the most strenuous, grueling tour in my history with Flight Options. After doing 3 days of over 12 hours, I was able to ask for my 12 hours off to recuperate. Then they threw another grueling day at me and tried to get me to do 6 legs with yet again minimum rest. They were unable and unwilling to give me a break due to most of our aircraft down and as a result the ones unlucky enough to have a green plane, well you get everyone else's trips, and it just doesn't stop. So I had to call fatigue to put a stop to it before we had a serious screw up. I don't know about most, but I can't do these kind of days anymore. I thought once HIG took over, they were going to make this a better place with new core aircraft, more pilots, and better pay. Well HIG has lost my vote for "most likely to succeed". I no longer have confidence that they are trying to resurrect Flight Options into a place that people would want to work for and fly with.

I use to be a moderate not for, or against Flight Options. It was just a place to work. I never tried to knock Flight Options as a company. Well as of now, I am actively trying to find work elsewhere. I can not work like a dog, and be paid like one too. I hope HIG can try to pull Flops out of this spiraling nose dive, but I am now skeptical.

To F&H, if this was your goal, fear, doubt, and uncertainty. Congratulations, it worked.

B19 and Voice of Reason are both TOOLS.

Ignore them. Voice of Reason was an EXCEPTIONAL TOOL during our contract negotiations and he was proven WRONG on ALL points. :crying: :smash:

Shameless

I guess the fractional model is outdated and proven to be unprofitable once again. Flex investing more dollars to attract and retain qualified pilots. Once again Options management proves to show no signs of relenting on their shameless business practices. This dangerous game of Detente has destroyed our reputation and customer base even further. Hats of to you smikey and spoojay. Bargain for a little more leverage until our company image is completely destroyed. BTW been seeing uncrued bj's sitting at almost every airport I been to today. Sounds like now would be a good time for us to all quit on the same day and show these fools how successful they really are.

$50 says B19 can't come up with an original argument on these comments. Any takers?

Part 119.

Did anyone notice that he posted right after me, and still hasn't answered a damn thing?

The truly crappy part is that I couldn't get anyone to take the bait. I would have made $50.

4 days B19. I'm waiting for a response. How about one we haven't heard before?

Did anyone notice that he posted right after me, and still hasn't answered a damn thing?

The truly crappy part is that I couldn't get anyone to take the bait. I would have made $50.

4 days B19. I'm waiting for a response. How about one we haven't heard before?

There you go, taking credit for my silence when I'm on the other side of the pond. Too lagged right now to respond properly, but the negative history of aviation unions and "industry leading contracts" is stable in a negative fashion, and doesn't need anything more than a unionized group of pilots moaning and groaning about how they are treated by management to prove my point. The union stirs things up, make everybody in the company miserable and often places the company in jeapardy. More to follow.... after some sleep.

There you go, taking credit for my silence when I'm on the other side of the pond. Too lagged right now to respond properly, but the negative history of aviation unions and "industry leading contracts" is stable in a negative fashion, and doesn't need anything more than a unionized group of pilots moaning and groaning about how they are treated by management to prove my point. The union stirs things up, make everybody in the company miserable and often places the company in jeapardy. More to follow.... after some sleep.

BS! You are very selective in responding to some very valid points in posts....I have seen it way too many times.

Latest resources

Back