Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK Texas

I said;
(I don't personally attack anyone verbally, (that I recall anyway, except that one low life muth^*&^(*&^ ahole))

OK, I guess you make 2...

Texasskicker said:
Ooooh, you are SO powerful Honkered! I'm getting a very special feeling. I think you really do know. I might be on the wrong side of fifty, but history? Time will tell.

I'll get back to you on that one. Now, dont you have some triangles with exclamation points to click on you big baby?

Texasskicker,

You're a baby. Don't jump down someone's throat because they have an opinion or something to say. You brought most of this on yourself.

Oh yeah, I forgot

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Got 2 confirmed yes votes from an Options crew yesterday while I was flying for the Army.

Hope to see more, I head out with my Netjets uniform on tomorrow.

All the Options crews I have met have been good people. (so are the CS and NJI crews I have met)

I don't think we need to remind them about what was said regarding getting a raise on our behalf.

We took the "higher road" and they have seen the light.

I think I speak for most of my brothers and sisters when I say, "Welcome Aboard".

Say what boy?

jackotron said:
Texasskicker,

You're a baby. Don't jump down someone's throat because they have an opinion or something to say. You brought most of this on yourself.

Wait, Jack. You are a moderator and you are perpetuating this petty argument? I called into question his motivation and his credibility. Given the long history of bickering, I wrongly jumped at the opportunity to needle him.

Now YOU are chiding me? Did you graduate from the idiot school of moderation, or are you just academically challenged?

Jackass.

Wooo

Texasskicker said:
Wait, Jack. You are a moderator and you are perpetuating this petty argument? I called into question his motivation and his credibility. Given the long history of bickering, I wrongly jumped at the opportunity to needle him.

Now YOU are chiding me? Did you graduate from the idiot school of moderation, or are you just academically challenged?

Jackass.

Stand by for some banning action here boys.

That one is gonna hurt!

**Amended comment due to new information**
Go union it will improve QOL greatly.

Last edited:
NJ pilots have mentioned that the amount of money they were awarded in grievance settlements far surpassed their dues last year. I said that my husband got over $1000. I'm sorry to have given false information --even though it wasn't intentional. I'd like to set the record straight. The actual amount was over $2,500. Needless to say, the pilots are well pleased with what they get in return for their dues. Consider it a form of insurance, if it makes you feel better, but anyway you look at it, it's a good investment whose dividends are unquestioned among the NJ pilots--and those of other frac pilots, considering the number of cards that have been turned in since the NJ pilots won their new contract.

It's interesting--and so transparent--how those against unions toss around the name "Teamsters", but the pilots (and spouses) who follow the situation closely speak of 1108. AIN also knows where credit is due. Check out this month's article about the Options pilots' efforts to join 1108. Congratulations on the publicity! I remember how buoyed the NJ group was to see our fight reported in AIN. It's a tangible sign of progress--one of those markers that lets you know you're on the right path. Hang in there! NJW

The very first day of 2006 was an Extended day for me as well as Holiday pay.....this one day alone covers my Union due for the next 26 months......

I don't want to hear anyone cry about Union dues.

Did I mention I also don't have to pay into my medical paln.....that's got to be worth at least 500/month. Other Frac guys are paying at least 160/month.

Hawkered -- You must be smelling the aircraft glue when you make a statement that unionism is on some high right now. Their one big entrenchment just took a rather major hit in case you missed the news.

Publishers,

You are correct about layoffs and redundancies, but what you seem to be missing is that ABX, Netjets, Options and Flexjet have seen a major shift back towards traditional bargaining efforts.

To blame unionism for the failure of poor management, is to blame America for getting involved in World War II!

The American workforce, outside of the basic service industry is not shrinking at all, despite dire warnings on CNN. We are turning into a skilled provider of new ideas requiring considerable and expensive education. One need only look at the cost of acquiring these skills to see the validity of this argument.

The problem is that the bean-counters sitting in ivory towers have no regard nor respect for the workforce, nor the value this skill level brings to the operation. Due to the fact that the workforce is so much bigger as companies get larger...the only fair way of getting representation is with a union.

I am not not neccesarily "pro" or "anti" union. I am "pro" fair treatment. If an operator gets a union on the property, it's a sign of the sins of the past.

They're getting what they deserve!

Latest resources

Back