• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jetsi

Zoo Crew
http://www.yourcompanyyouroptions.com/

From the latest AIN Alerts:

Flight Options Fights Union Drive
Since the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 1108 filed an application letter to the National Mediation Board (NMB) for representation of the 830 Flight Options pilots earlier this month, the fractional provider has increased efforts to thwart the union drive. It has set up a Web site to provide information to the pilot workforce about unions and, according to NMB filings, hired union-busting law firm Ford & Harrison. NMB rules prohibit Flight Options from interfering in the union election process, so the site’s content has been crafted so as to not portray an anti-union stance. However, it does explain how not to vote in the expected Flight Options union election, which would be conducted using a telephone electronic voting system. In a recent recorded message to the pilots, Flight Options COO and acting CEO S. Michael Scheeringa said, “While we believe in the pilots’ rights to make their own decisions regarding representation, we do not feel that it’s in the best interest to vote for Teamster representation.” Flight Options declined to comment.

Man oh man, does that sure look familiar. Guess it worked so well for Raytheon the first time they figured they would give it a shot again.

If there are any fence sitters (and I don't see how their could be) think long and hard before the election.

Good luck to you all.

Jetsi

I'd say, that's a fruitless effort on the part of Options!

Yea, and..

Hawkered said:
I'd say, that's a fruitless effort on the part of Options!

You'd say that? Where is the credibility in what YOU have to say?

I've already seen some of the stat's on the voting!

Yea, and...

Hawkered said:
I've already seen some of the stat's on the voting!

Once again, where is the credibility in the hot air you create? How do you have access to the stats on the voting big man?

I am in a positon to know...and you Sir, are on the wrong side of history!!

The Association of Shared Airline Pilots will get elected to represent Flight Options, and Raytheon will be forced topay its pilots properly and to stop breaking promises.

They deserve a union!

Oooh

Hawkered said:
I am in a positon to know...and you Sir, are on the wrong side of history!!

The Association of Shared Airline Pilots will get elected to represent Flight Options, and Raytheon will be forced topay its pilots properly and to stop breaking promises.

They deserve a union!

Ooooh, you are SO powerful Honkered! I'm getting a very special feeling. I think you really do know. I might be on the wrong side of fifty, but history? Time will tell.

I'll get back to you on that one. Now, dont you have some triangles with exclamation points to click on you big baby?

Moderator reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, you do nothing but bring shame down on the good name of Texas. Please stop making a fool out of yourself and the Great State of Texas.

TORCH67 said:
Sir, you do nothing but bring shame down on the good name of Texas. Please stop making a fool out of yourself and the Great State of Texas.

Agreed!!! I have family back to the Alamo and you are the first person that claims Texas and acts like a horses A$$.

Baja.

Latest resources

Back