• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS management does it again!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What the hell is starkey doing rideing in the back of a beechjet, and takeing a vacation on the company!! He'll get a pice of my mind next time I see him, maybe kick the sh#@ out of him!!!
icon8.gif

Sure you will...

First off, how do you know these details and how can we expect them to be accurate? Second, if this story is true, perhaps it's part of his compensation package. You should get all the facts before you run off making silly, whiney complaints about what other people are doing.

either way, he may as well say f*ck Off!! to all the guys that are out of work. As long as ricci gets his.

Just because it's legal, dont make it right.

The business I have and if i furloughed a lotta people, I sure wouldnt be wiping my own ass with $100 bills.

This just shows a really piss poor quality of a leader.

I feel really bad for you guys to have to see that kinda waste with furloughed pilots.

skanza, PM me and i can check your posts first so you dont make so many ignorant posts.

Last edited:
Hey S

"First off, how do you know these details and how can we expect them to be accurate? Second, if this story is true, perhaps it's part of his compensation package. You should get all the facts before you run off making silly, whiney complaints about what other people are doing. "

First off the crew who flew him told me!! Second what compensation package...I work for FO I dont have this so called package! The facts are your a suck a$$ who would do the same thing. Take a vacation on the company dime with people out of work and no 401k..!!

First off, how do you know these details and how can we expect them to be accurate? Second, if this story is true, perhaps it's part of his compensation package. You should get all the facts before you run off making silly, whiney complaints about what other people are doing.

You are right!! This guy deserves everything he gets and then some, after all he is leading the company to the promised land...

Why the hell not fly the jets around with his family on board, this may be his last chance to fly private. After mangement drives this company into the ground he is going to have to fly commerical like the rest of us, which we all know sucks.

RNO

we are not talking about the CEO we are talking about a line pilot and his family.

O by the way the family went home yesterday on a Hawker 800xp.....

RNO

we are not talking about the CEO we are talking about a line pilot and his family.

O by the way the family went home yesterday on a Hawker 800xp.....

What!!!?? Huh?? Wow, sorry I must have missed that. Something like that didn't even compute, I guess. Nevermind me bashing mangement then.
What the heck is going on over there?? Did he save the CEO from drowning or something??

RNO

O by the way the family went home yesterday on a Hawker 800xp..... So I guess that crew told you about this trip too, right?[/QUOTE]

I still don't buy it. If it was in fact who you say it was on this flight, he's not a line pilot, he's part of senior management - that gets to do these things. Like I've said in the past, we're hired to fly the airplanes regardless of who's on board (after passing the screening process). If your tour consisted of moving parts around the country to support other planes or to tour colleges for an exec's kid, it shouldn't matter. Just fly and like it, that's the job.

I know I'll be hated for this one. Bring it.

...I still don't buy it. If it was in fact who you say it was on this flight, he's not a line pilot, he's part of senior management - that gets to do these things. Like I've said in the past, we're hired to fly the airplanes regardless of who's on board (after passing the screening process). If your tour consisted of moving parts around the country to support other planes or to tour colleges for an exec's kid, it shouldn't matter. Just fly and like it, that's the job.

He's a middle manager at best, and he still holds a position on the seniority list. It is a perk that is usually well beyond his level. It is also a perk that is taxable if it isn't for business purposes, and it's gonna be hard to justify business purposes for his family. Even if he is doing research or something for the APG profiles, he should have taken an airliner... his time isn't that valuable.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back