FLOPS management does it again!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

petebest

I can't believe this! After all the whining about how they can't afford to pay their pilots reasonable salaries (as they've always promised), they have found yet another way to throw away money.
As this is being written, a Flight Options Beechjet is flying the Vice President of Safety and Security and his family from Ohio to Jackson Wyoming for a one week vacation at a cost of approximately $16K. This VP is a Flops pilot on the seniority list (#182). Apparently he is not bothered that a couple hundred of his fellow pilots are sitting a home, furloughed, without pay or benefits.
It wasn't too long ago that BT and his wife took a Beechjet vacation to Hilton Head and Florida. I lose track of KR, but when he's not bouncing between his various homes, he is in Europe, Asia or Alaska. I can't vouch for his mode of travel in every case, but I'll bet he's not riding coach.

wow...what a jerk.

sure would be nice to head this stuff off and do some picketing the next place they show up at. WITH media in tow.

no wonder they need a union WITH a contract.

Last edited:
What the hell is starkey doing rideing in the back of a beechjet, and takeing a vacation on the company!! He'll get a pice of my mind next time I see him, maybe kick the sh#@ out of him!!!
icon8.gif

It looks like some Flight Options pilots are the highest paid in the industry.

Last edited:
When can you guys officially STRIKE????? Time to show them some old school tactics... This sounds like a broken record.

wow...what a jerk.

sure would be nice to head this stuff off and do some picketing the next place they show up at. WITH media in tow.

no wonder they need a union WITH a contract.

It would be nice if you guys picketed and ran ads throug the media..But your 1108 leader doesnt seem to have any interest in representing his pilots in this fashion...Can you say " No Balls"
But he expects everyone to shell out dues every month..

It never seems to end

Flight Options Management came to the negotiating table in August with NOTHING. They say they don't have the money, but they're giving free airplane rides, getting new paint jobs, new ties, shoes etc. I am astounded that there are Flops pilots out there that aren't about to explode. I guess some are spineless girly men who will let just about anyone walk all over them. Ya gotta wonder what kind of sissies would take that kind of crap from anyone, year after year after year...

I can't believe this! After all the whining about how they can't afford to pay their pilots reasonable salaries (as they've always promised), they have found yet another way to throw away money.
As this is being written, a Flight Options Beechjet is flying the Vice President of Safety and Security and his family from Ohio to Jackson Wyoming for a one week vacation at a cost of approximately $16K. This VP is a Flops pilot on the seniority list (#182). Apparently he is not bothered that a couple hundred of his fellow pilots are sitting a home, furloughed, without pay or benefits.
It wasn't too long ago that BT and his wife took a Beechjet vacation to Hilton Head and Florida. I lose track of KR, but when he's not bouncing between his various homes, he is in Europe, Asia or Alaska. I can't vouch for his mode of travel in every case, but I'll bet he's not riding coach.

First off, how do you know these details and how can we expect them to be accurate? Second, if this story is true, perhaps it's part of his compensation package. You should get all the facts before you run off making silly, whiney complaints about what other people are doing.

Latest resources

Back