• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Impass?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Grumpy, your sensitivity regarding your image is revealing. Don't look now, but I think your mask is slipping just a bit...;) :)

If B19 is the only one talking (posting) then that is the only side a pilot that is reading this message board will see. B19 is doing an excellent job of posting a bunch of BS. It is his job to say crap that dosent make one ounce of sense. THat is what he is paid to do. He is part of the "machine at FLOPS" that is paying him to see this contract fail. So for the weak minded individual still on the fence, dosent want to "rock the boat" "has no f..in backbone" type, they need to see a rebuttal to B19's post. We all just have to deal with B19 and Skansa and anyother "moron" out there.

Just my opinion.

If B19 is the only one talking (posting) then that is the only side a pilot that is reading this message board will see. B19 is doing an excellent job of posting a bunch of BS. It is his job to say crap that dosent make one ounce of sense. THat is what he is paid to do. He is part of the "machine at FLOPS" that is paying him to see this contract fail. So for the weak minded individual still on the fence, dosent want to "rock the boat" "has no f..in backbone" type, they need to see a rebuttal to B19's post. We all just have to deal with B19 and Skansa and anyother "moron" out there.

Just my opinion.

Is that Beavis or Butthead?

Bb/B19
I have you on ignore--but it is interesting how late you are on the board. Shouldn't you be packing you office up or something?

Don't bother responding-I can't read your babble.

*sigh*

Just my opinion.

So dime bag, do you think that censoring points of view that aren't the same as yours is a balanced way of informing those who may be on the fence? Doesn't sound like it to me. Sound more like totalitarianism.
I don't think B19 is posting BS, and believe it or not, neither are some of the union supporters. Both have some valid opinions, its just the the union folks are more agressive and angry. It just doesn't make sense to try to quiet those who oppose just because they oppose.

-now, I'll wait to be accused of being b19 or some other disrespectful anti-me or anti-management comment-

I spent 40K to put myself through college and flight school. so I deserve more for that.

I leave my wife and kids for almost half the year, I deserve more for that.

Heh, 40k. Consider yourself lucky.

If it's that bad, why stick around? There's a line around the block waiting to fill your seat, and you know it. That's why management balks at even paying you what you make now ..

Really, there are plenty of people out there who spend more than you did on education, and earn far less. All that matters to your employer is your market value dictated by the supply of qualified pilots.

Yeah, its a raw deal. Tens of thousands of dollars in education, unpredictable employment prospects, a large amount of responsibility, life on the road, etc etc. But everybody and their brother wants to be a pilot, so what do you expect?

a pilots pay or work rules should never be compared to a scheduler or dispatcher or anyother empoyee group.

That's a slap in the face to every mechanic who's ever touched a plane you've flown. Oh, the arrogance.

CJS, it's obvious you're not part of the frac industry because your opinions don't match reality. Pilots are avoiding the FLOPS and many of the ones working there got disgusted with the sub-par wages and left. The "line around the block" is actually at NJA where the pilots have the best deal in the frac industry hands down.

Being an outsider you wouldn't realize that the CEOs of NJ and CS were so concerned by the shrinking supply of qualified pilots that they just recently raised wages for the second time in under 3 years. Smart managers know that it's irresponsible to waste training dollars in a revolving door fashion instead of paying a professional salary guaranteed to keep the pilots you already have a significant investment in.

HD wasn't arrogant; he was practical. Everyone knows you don't compare apples to oranges so when it comes to pilot pay only the wages of another pilot group in the same industry matters. BTW, NJ pilots helped the mechanics and the FAs with their contracts. Those workers feel thankful toward 1108 pilots-- not insulted.

It's easy to see why frac pilots and their spouses would want to post here, but what is the motive of those who spread misinformation?

Latest resources

Back