• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS and XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you Flops guys post recently that management told you the company would be transitioning out of the Frac business?

How does that comment reflect on this rumour?

That was with the old loooooooser MS. He said that because we wanted industry standard pay.. So he said we are not in that industry anymore.

Did you Flops guys post recently that management told you the company would be transitioning out of the Frac business?

How does that comment reflect on this rumour?

Not sure who posted that, but M.S. said a lot of stupid things when he was in charge. Regarding the talks between our companies, this is no longer a rumor. Our CEO confirmed that they were talking to XO but would not elaborate. I guess time will tell.

Not sure who posted that, but M.S. said a lot of stupid things when he was in charge. Regarding the talks between our companies, this is no longer a rumor. Our CEO confirmed that they were talking to XO but would not elaborate. I guess time will tell.

This is easy. XO Jet needs people on their planes to pay back the huge loan they just got, and the owners of FLOPS want some of the money they used to buy the joint back.

Would one of you XO guys contact someone at airlinepilotcentral.com and have them add your info to either the fractional or charter sections. I would like to see your info all in a snapshot.

Thanks

Would one of you XO guys contact someone at airlinepilotcentral.com and have them add your info to either the fractional or charter sections. I would like to see your info all in a snapshot.

Thanks

It has been suggested already, but for reasons unknown the upper mgmt doesn't want that info posted at APC yet. I trust they have good reasons for this. The pilot goup is growing fast and there are continuous improvements being made, also our pay and progression scale is very involved and would take up way too much space on APC.
I hate speculating because it seems to start nasty rumors on these msg boards, but that is my best guess why the info isn't out.
Hope this helps.

Maybe because they need to see what the post Merger info will be....

Flops new CEO denied that the talks were about a merger, anything else is possible.

That is why the scope language in the contract is going to be very important to protect the interest of the Flops pilots.

Last edited:
The suggestions to go on APC was made long before this rumor was ever thought up. My response was an answer to a question that had nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Nice try

what about Ricci's Beechjet engine conversion company? I forgot the name of it. Is he bringing some of those suped up 'Beechjets to Options?

Latest resources

Back