FLOPS and XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Myster79

Whats the deal going on between FLOPS and XO? FLOPS CEO confirmed the two companies are talking, but would not elaborate. Anyone have any info?

Whats the deal going on between FLOPS and XO? FLOPS CEO confirmed the two companies are talking, but would not elaborate. Anyone have any info?

A while back there was a sign at CGF in the main lobby saying "Welcome XO Jet" too. I don't have any other info for you, but it could be as simple as supporting each other with spares/maintenance issues on the C-X. I wouldn't try to draw any conclusions from that little bit of info yet.

I agree, we shouldn't speculate. My buddy called me yesterday and said XO Jet was at County for 2 days last week. And then Mike Silvestro said that they were talking, I just figured maybe someone from XO heard something.

I bet XOJet would like access to FLOPS' customer base (even though it has been declining). I assume Silvestro would know a lot about both organizations and the best way to potentially merge them - you never know...

I wonder if this is why negotiations have all but stalled

They are talking scope at this time and if any of these meetings between XO and FLOPS are true they will be affected by what is in the scope section on the contract.

Latest resources

Back