• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS and XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flops new CEO denied that the talks were about a merger, anything else is possible.

That is why the scope language in the contract is going to be very important to protect the interest of the Flops pilots.

That is inaccurate. What he said was "that doesn't necessarily mean a merger" He never ruled out anything.

what about Ricci's Beechjet engine conversion company? I forgot the name of it. Is he bringing some of those suped up 'Beechjets to Options?

We haven't heard anything to indicate it, but all the Beechjets we dump when the Phenom starts arriving next year will probably be picked up cheaply by someone. . . I wonder who might be interested ???

We haven't heard anything to indicate it, but all the Beechjets we dump when the Phenom starts arriving next year will probably be picked up cheaply by someone. . . I wonder who might be interested ???

No one with half a brain in their head...

That is inaccurate. What he said was "that doesn't necessarily mean a merger" He never ruled out anything.

I just went back to reread the quote and you are correct he did not rule it out. So it is still a possibility.
My guess is that the talk has more to do with the CL300 slots that XO has.

Last edited:
Whatever happens with Flops and XO will be covered under scope in Flops CBA, Flops Union is going to protect their pilots when they negiotate scope for the soon to be CBA.

However, there are rumors floating around that scope is causing a stall in negiotations. However nobody has come out and provided any information has to what exactly is happening in CGF for the last 4 weeks. I thought the union said that they would tell us what is always happening. Well I think the pilot group would like to know that their current savior is stalling contract negiotations, and it looks like another possible long drawn out battle between management and the pilots.

If something is not done soon in regards to a contract, I feel for the Flops guys, as that shows there is no hope there.

Some information for your guys would be extremelly benficial at this point, because lots of pilots are wondering what is happening in negiotations for the last 4 weeks.

Some information for your guys would be extremelly benficial at this point, because lots of pilots are wondering what is happening in negiotations for the last 4 weeks.

Our MEC Chairman stated on Wednesday, I believe, that we would have an update on negotiations "this week". Depending on where you draw the line, "this week" has about 2 hours left (EDT) and we've heard nothing. Hopefully soon.

pfp

Whatever happens with Flops and XO will be covered under scope in Flops CBA, Flops Union is going to protect their pilots when they negiotate scope for the soon to be CBA.

However, there are rumors floating around that scope is causing a stall in negiotations. However nobody has come out and provided any information has to what exactly is happening in CGF for the last 4 weeks. I thought the union said that they would tell us what is always happening. Well I think the pilot group would like to know that their current savior is stalling contract negiotations, and it looks like another possible long drawn out battle between management and the pilots.

If something is not done soon in regards to a contract, I feel for the Flops guys, as that shows there is no hope there.

The rumor is getting stronger that negotiations are breaking down. I heard that Ricci was not even in the negotiations this week and that nearly nothing was accomplished. I think the pilots are letting their guard down and management knows this. Give them some sweet talk and buy them some meals, let them vote on fancy new paint jobs. Cheap pay off to start getting rid of the union?

We still have work to do people. Continue to fly the pledge until the ink is on the paper!

HS

It has been suggested already, but for reasons unknown the upper mgmt doesn't want that info posted at APC yet. I trust they have good reasons for this.

...like they don't want our pilots at FLOPS knowing what XO makes so it looks like mgt's negotiations with us are more altruistic than "what XO ALREADY had" when they do their shell game?

...like they don't want our pilots at FLOPS knowing what XO makes so it looks like mgt's negotiations with us are more altruistic than "what XO ALREADY had" when they do their shell game?

I would happily settle for XO Jet's Pay, especially with a 7/7 schedule and NJ like benefits!

Hey captain dad,
Found www.fracpilots.com , xo is listed there and most of the info seems to be accurate...

Also listed in THIS THREAD.
More Specifically, THIS POST.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back