Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pakalolo, No Ka Oi brudda!

batsky2000 said:
Not Much, Being that I came from the military myself and left 13 years ago, we had similar types in the actve military as well

Proud to be a former TOASTY COASTY!! Those where the days.

Why is in jail? Because it is a well documented fact that in law enforecment, the bigger the bust... the bigger the boost. This will not be the first time that law enforcement has coerced a witness (victim) to make statements that do not portray what actually transpired.

talleyd said:
So the question is, why is he still in jail?

Pilot Accused of Rape Appears in Court (WSB Radio) The corporate pilot, accused of raping a teenager in a stairwell at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, had his day in court. More will follow.

Michael Mathews sat quietly while the lead investigator in the case recalled what the victim told him about the incident in Concourse C. Mathews claim the sex was consensual. Detective James McNatt testified the victim told him she tried to stop it.

"She said no. His comment to that was 'no one says no to me' so she took that as a threat," McNatt said. When asked why the 16 year old exchanged telephone numbers with the 39 year old, McNatt explained it was for identification purposes.

"She said they exchanged numbers because she was afraid he would get away," McNatt said, "so she kept her composure and got his telephone number in case he wasn't really a pilot or had a fake ID."

Mathews was arrested after he and the teen were discovered in the stairwell. Defense attorney Lee Sexton questioned the detective about the victim's condition after the alleged rape.

"There was no torn clothing of any kind that would indicate she was in any distress, was there?" McNatt said no. Mathews is charged with rape and sexual battery. A bond hearing is scheduled for Friday.

Sounds like coercion to me.

aeronautic1 said:
Sounds like coercion to me.
Dude, you're only a week late with both of those posts. Both articles have been posted and discussed. Today is 8/20. Catch up.

Last edited:
Man, am I glad that this post finally got off of the first page here at The Hangar. Also wondering how they could be doing it with all the people walking by. Was she wearing a skirt or did she have her pants around her ankles or what? A couple of brazin' people I'll tell ya.

Well since we are back on the front page again with this post...any latest news or update? Is the girl's story sounding kind of weak? He still locked up?

Any news from the ATL? Is he still locked up?

talleyd, any new info?

My crystal ball was fairly accurate on this one.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back