• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if the complainant has dropped the charges it is because the defendants attorney has got his hands on conclusive evidence that she made false statements and charges to the police which has since ruined his clients aviation career.

If this is in fact true, the next thing the pilot's lawyer will ask for is a copy of the girls parents homeowner policy, any other umbrella liability policy they might have, and a complete list of all the parents assets.

In the state of Georgia, parents face civil liability for the criminal actions of their minor children.

This pilot could be well retired within the year.

in the state of GA, it's legal to have sex with a minor, provided you can prove the minor is immediate family... :)

and yes...i live here temporarly...i hate it. i'm still laughing at the earlier old KKK in senate comment. no kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a good idea...

Distribution of such a video would be a quick ticket to Club Fed.

18 USCS 2252 (1991) Sexual Exploitation of Children

2252. Certain activities relating to material involving the sexual exploitation of minors

(a) Any person who-
(1) knowingly transports or ships in interstate or foreign commerce by any means including by computer or mails, any visual depiction,

if-

(A) the producing of such visual depiction involves the use of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct, and

(B) such visual depiction is of such conduct,

(2) knowingly receives, or distributes any visual depiction that has been mailed, or has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce, or which contains materials which have been mailed or so shipped or transported, by any means including by computer, or knowingly reproduces any visual depiction for distribution in interstate or foreign commerce or through the mails,

if-

(A) the producing of such visual depiction involves the use of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct, and

(B) such visual depiction is of such conduct, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b) of this section.

(3) either-

(A) in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or on any land or building owned by, leased to, or otherwise used by or under the control of the Government of the United States, or in the Indian country as defined in section 1151 of this title, knowingly sells or possesses with intent to sell any visual depiction, or

(B) knowingly sells or possesses with intent to sell any visual depiction that has been mailed, or has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce, or which was produced using materials which have been mailed or so shipped or transported, by any means, including by computer,

if-

(i) the producing of such visual depiction involves the use of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct, and

(ii) such visual depiction is of such conduct, or

(A) in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or on any land or building owned by, leased to, or otherwise used by or under the control of the Government of the United States, or in the Indian country as defined in section 1151 of this title, knowingly possesses 3 or more books, magazines, periodicals, films, video tapes, or other matter which contain any visual depiction,

or

(B) knowingly possesses 3 or more books, magazines, periodicals, films, video tapes, or other matter which contain any visual depiction that has been mailed, or has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce, or which was produced using materials which have been mailed or so shipped or transported, by any means including by computer,

if-

(i) the producing of such visual depiction involves the use of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct, and

(ii) such visual depiction is of such conduct, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b) of this section.

(b)(1) Whoever violates paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of subsection (a) shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both, but, if such person has a prior conviction under this chapter or chapter 109A, such person shall be fined under this title and imprisoned for not less than five years nor more than fifteen years.

(2) Whoever violates paragraph (4) of subsection (a) shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

2256. Definitions for chapter

For the purposes of this chapter [18 USCS 2251 et seq.], the term- (1) "minor" means any person under the age of eighteen years,

Last edited:
Some people have waaaaay too much time on their hands. El Chupacabra, I respect your convictions and your right to an opinion, but you won't be changing any minds either way. You are only generating endless flamebait. Walk awaybefore it's too late! WOOOOOSH!

leardawg said:
A 39-year old man having sex with a 16 year old is creepy enough in my book

You, my man, obviously have never seen a UAL/NWA/UPS/FDX crew on a layover in Bangkok.

Try 59 year old men (widebody captain) with 14 yr olds

Latest resources

Back