• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Express question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't think much has changed. Still understaffed, still a good place to work. I'm off to Air 1st to fly the MU2 in a couple of weeks, but I think maybe the bleeding has slowed down a little bit. That doesn't mean that anyone with 1200 hours (or 500) shouldn't call Gary tomorrow. He'll kiss you. Or not, if you prefer.

Boris-where were you based?

Im in Jax about to go to the Baron after 7 months, the only reason it took that long was i wasnt willing to move to nashville.

I'm a long term resident of the dog pound up here in CPS, home of The Belgian, and assorted other riffraff. And yeah, I forgot to mention that the baron upgrade has gone way down since My Day <tm>. Apparently one guy did his IFR checkride during his baron upgrade (he went to nashville).

Wow. You have 1700tt now and haven't gone to fly the RJ yet? We're losing instructors three at a time. I guess Flex is treatin you right. How's EW doing?

Boris-where were you based?

Im in Jax about to go to the Baron after 7 months, the only reason it took that long was i wasnt willing to move to nashville.

Yeah I actually have about 2000 now. I dont think I will be goin to the regionals lol. Probably do 6 months in the baron and then find a turbine job somewhere. EW just started the line this past week, he started on 275 but wants 205. I hear things are going down over at SFT. Is the flight school gonna stay open?

Wow. You have 1700tt now and haven't gone to fly the RJ yet? We're losing instructors three at a time. I guess Flex is treatin you right. How's EW doing?

hey cr-
i took 1va to cdk this am. mh says they are getting a new chief inst. as ms moved over to the charter side and dane took a new citation gig elsewhere for better conditions and $$. they are down to 3 instructors now, i don't know what this means for the future as far as the school goes. i know they just got that arrow on line, so i think they are going to continue to go for it. congrats on the baron run.
rm.

Yeah it'll stay open. We're working through a backlog of inspections and engine changes. Another week or so and things will be back to normal aircraft wise. Hopefully some CFI's will show up :)

Latest resources

Back