• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Express question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My understanding is that Lloyd is upgrading finally, and probably looking forward to having the chance to live in a hangar again, or a hole in the ground. He'd love either option.

F-ing Marines...

"INFANTRY Marines", I think you mean. Some totally awesome hard-charging Marines rode a desk in to battle and are just as horrified as anyone else when Lloyd starts talking about how a "field-expedient" campfire can make an MRE feel just like uh "an apple pie", if you catch my meaning.

Last edited:
With my run I log about 5 hours a day. Multiply that by 20 days per month and you get 100 hours a month, not bad at all. My duty day is 12.8 hours long so it is tiring but i get 39k per year.

Hehehe - when I get bored inside with that fancy "central air", "internet", and "heat", I grab my poncho liner and a canteen of scotch and my dog and I stand watch in the grass outside. At least I did until the police were called about a " . . . drunk homeless guy hiding in the bushes with a rifle and binoculars".

:)

I am upgrading . . . I think. I'm doing it the FLX way. I'm doing ground training this weekend, TDY at CRG on 275, and then working my way back into ORL for the flight training. I have no doubt that the TDY will be extended for a while. I see it as a paid Florida vacation during spring break. ;)

jaxpilot, if your talking about 205 or 221 I used to do them both and it averaged about 4.2 for 205 and 4.3 for 221. Fly faster.

mtsu, my sincere apologies. The reason your on 275 next week is because I'm on vacation. I'll be back Monday 26th so your tdy wont be extended. Good luck with Baron training.

Latest resources

Back