• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Express question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They're able to play the system there.....drop trips and then pick them back up from open time for extra pay

I fly for American Eagle. Last month my overnights were in Cedar Rapids, Grand Rapids and Greenvile. The month before was Laredo, White Plains and Des Moines.
IHF

Sounds like you are living the dream brother !

Sounds like you are living the dream brother !

Far from a dream. My point, for the guy who said "screw the regionals," was that I'm no longer sleeping in a hangar in Nashville and that a few of the regionals have a decent QOL and pay, not great but pretty decent. Understand?

Man, I don't want to sound like I'm baggin on the West Des Moines Holiday Inn, because I think I remember they had a pretty mean early bird special, but I kind of dig sleeping at home every night!

Seriously, though, who "pushed" you "beyond operational limitations"?

Last edited:
A little birdy tells me that FLX is lookin hard to cover a run in KC. I bring this up because I remember a few guys looking for work in the KC area posting on this or some other FLX thread. Apparently this is for a 15 hr duty day (??? Don't ask me how that works...maybe it's a bonus hour of pay for a tough run?) The apposite point here is that some lucky slob with 135 mins who likes sleeping in recliners could be making $51 grand in the new year. You didn't forget that number did you? That's right, call now and they'll throw in a bonus set of steak knives. 1-800-OPS-KORL ext. 613

A little birdy tells me that FLX is lookin hard to cover a run in KC. I bring this up because I remember a few guys looking for work in the KC area posting on this or some other FLX thread. Apparently this is for a 15 hr duty day (??? Don't ask me how that works...maybe it's a bonus hour of pay for a tough run?) The apposite point here is that some lucky slob with 135 mins who likes sleeping in recliners could be making $51 grand in the new year. You didn't forget that number did you? That's right, call now and they'll throw in a bonus set of steak knives. 1-800-OPS-KORL ext. 613

LOL! Yeah, I'll get you some steak knives. I may have to borrow one!

It be official. Because MKC is the domicile of least interest the runs are now $15/duty hr. What this means is the lowest paying run is $30,030. M-Thr, 1830-0215 & Fri 1830-2300. Weekends off.

The big dog pays $51,363.00. Schedule is longer. M-F 0530-1840. Weekends off.

Both are in Cessna 210s. All time logged is PIC (no right seat in the plane). You MUST have the IFR mins and they are 1200TT, 500XC, 100 night, 75 instrument. If you are interested pm me. Hopefully this run will fill quickly.

Latest resources

Back