• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Crew Practical Jokes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, get over yourself... EVERY airline that I have ridden in the back of makes their anouncement "ladies and gentlemen from the FLIGHTDECK" it's the same way I do it on the SAAB, and it's what I described when I talkabout... sure it's a fking cockpit, but why do you really give a damn what I call it?

Have another :beer: and chill the F out...

maybe i should have put in a sarcasm disclaimer

A pretty good one I thought. We gave the F/A on the Brasilia a barf bag and told her that we had to do a "pre takeoff cabin air check" before the pax got on. Told her to run to the back and then up to the front with the bag open "collecting" the cabin air. When she got back, we held the bag over the "comair box" (Ice detector) and told her if the alarm went off, we were no good and had to cancel the flight, and would buy her drinks. Worked every time. The way I remember we also bought alot of drinks!

This was just a simple prank on a crew by rampers. While working on the ramp in BZN on the Delta side, my boss and a few of us rigged up an extra large kennel and covered the openings with cardboard and then added a few drops of fake blood and wrote caution on all 4 sides. Then the morning of April 1st a fellow co-worker got inside before the first crew showed. In BZN, the crews bypass the ticket counter and into the bag room. So as the crew walked by the kennel with curiosity, we pointed out that it was going onboard this morning. Right as the FA was going to peek inside, sudden loud noises and violent shaking of the kennel took place. She jumped back so fast and starting running to the back door, that she had misplaced her foot thus spraining her ankle. Oops! Unfortunately, we had to cnxl the flt and ferry it back to SLC. A couple years before, my boss took a HR box and one of us layed inside of it. We did the same thing, Surprise!!!! PRICELESS. We had the coolest boss. He would wear fricken shorts, a t-shirt and a vest in the middle of the winter and he would be deicing the 1st outbounds in the am. Midwinter in Montana=cold. Crazy f^cker.
:beer: Cheers to M.I. for getting me my first airline job.

Last edited:
Hey,
There is a SKYW F/A who feigns lust at a select CAPT. Porks him(he's married), then cries rape. She has a laywer friend who then sues. Funny as he11, kind of a perverted version of the 'ole slip and fall routine, unless you are her next victim.
PBR

Hey,
There is a SKYW F/A who feigns lust at a select CAPT. Porks him(he's married), then cries rape. She has a laywer friend who then sues. Funny as he11, kind of a perverted version of the 'ole slip and fall routine, unless you are her next victim.
PBR

What about 'Spider Snyder' at Eagle.

After the crew got into their own rooms at the hotel, Spider Snyder would dress sexy and call the pilot of her choice in a panic that a scary spider was in her room and he needed to come over right away to kill it.

When the pilot arrived she was ready to go and he did kill it... but there was never a spider.

Eventually, a married pilot turned her down and Snyder was quite angry. Somehow she called the wife or got the wife involved...it got nasty.

Perhaps the Ol' Eagle guys can fill in the details or more reality as this happened in the 90's and I heard it many times over....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back