Flight Crew Practical Jokes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Limeyflyer

I have seen the old posts about jokes played on flight crews. Does anyone have any new ones? They are usually entertaining.

one word

Pinnacle

one word

Pinnacle

What? Did the captain go up there to "f-in' 410 baby!" to play a joke on the FO? Ummm...yeah. Didn't think so. Totally different situation. There is a difference in being unprofessional, and being light-hearted. Most people have common-sense enough to know what not to do.

Sometimes I shut down #2 in cruise, just to break up the monotony. Fuel conservation initiatives! Get with the program. :)

maybe he meant Pinnacle as a whole is a joke

Don't know if it was posted - but if you take a "walk of shame" and on the way back, hit the FA's smoke detector test and it lights up the "lav smoke" in the ERJ's. FO's love that one. Not that I've ever done it. :)

on the ATR (ASA)...when my FO would be...eh hem..studying, I'd hit the fire test switch.

You gotta like and trust your FO though...otherwise some tool bag might run off and "I'm tellin".

Another one...we had a brand new ramper in DHN (on the ATR) give us a prop wash. Took the prop break off...poor kid. I made him wash all eight blades front and back. He was out there with a bucket of soapy water and a mop.

I had an FA turn in a roll of flight line to ops one day. This is when ops was still under concourse C (ASA).

had a flight attendant go get the keys from ops one day...poor thing went in to get em asthe capt and i ran into the airplaneto tell ops to give some old set of keys

had a flight attendant go get the keys from ops one day...poor thing went in to get em asthe capt and i ran into the airplaneto tell ops to give some old set of keys

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back