Flex's Response?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TurboJetCpt said:
Oh...and things are moving QUICKLY for you NOW ?

The problem with EVERYTHING you say on this board assboy is that when FACTS are presented into your argument...you lose.

:uzi:
Thanx Turbo.

Cosmo, What has really changed in the last 3 years? 4years? 5years?

Same complaints. They just get shuffled around.

Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aide. We'll be tappin' a new keg shortly.
:beer:

If its been so bad for 5 years and you have "FACTS", why haven't any of you formed a union at flexjet yet? Fact is, you're in the minority, otherwise there would be a union. You talk a big game in here Vixin but, you have no teeth for a bite in reality. Your misery does not reflect the whole, go some place else if you're so miserable. None of you can be positive about anything because you are mental midgets. It's people like you that need unions so you can be yourself at work at not get fired for it. In fact, I'll make a deal with all of you. If the deal we get is grossly substandard (by NJ contract standards) I will admit defeat and be on the boat with you.

Last edited:
cosmotheassman said:
If its been so bad for 5 years and you have "FACTS", why haven't any of you formed a union at flexjet yet? Fact is, you're in the minority, otherwise there would be a union. You talk a big game in here Vixin but, you have no teeth for a bite in reality. Your misery does not reflect the whole, go some place else if you're so miserable. None of you can be positive about anything because you are mental midgets. It's people like you that need unions so you can be yourself at work at not get fired for it. In fact, I'll make a deal with all of you. If the deal we get is grossly substandard (by NJ contract standards) I will admit defeat and be on the boat with you.
Cruises begin sailing daily from DFW, FLL, TEB, & ONT on 12/14. Book early for best selection.

cosmotheassman said:

OK...Cosmo.
I respect your trying to stay positive. That's great. The rest of us, in your so called minority, are just preparing for the same old song and dance.
The are alot of fence sitters out there from the last vote (UNION), who may be sent over the edge on Dec.13. We will see.
There are more of us out here than you think.:pimp:

Hey I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong if what we get is indeed worth jumping ship. All I'm saying is when you wanted to stay out late as a kid, did you ask your parents or did you threaten them and then ask? I just think putting positive pressure on management is a better tactic than making threats of a union. Threatening to unionize says, "you're gonna do what we say or else"

Threatening to unionize will probably work. Everything else hasn't. What do you have to lose?

Oh No!

cosmotheassman said:
Hey I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong if what we get is indeed worth jumping ship. All I'm saying is when you wanted to stay out late as a kid, did you ask your parents or did you threaten them and then ask? I just think putting positive pressure on management is a better tactic than making threats of a union. Threatening to unionize says, "you're gonna do what we say or else"

Just when I think I'm done posting to you...You Drag me back in!

Just take the "COSMO" off your screen name. Yes, you are The A__ Man.
Are you really asking us to treat management like our parents?
OK.

Oh Big Daddy D.G. can I please have a raise? All the other kids are getting one. I promise to do my chores, and I even brushed my teeth today.

;)

How long have you been at Flex? Do you have a clue to what has been happening over the last 5-6years?.....no....

Just sit there in the right seat pull the gear and SHUT UP!!!
:crying:

TurboJetCpt said:
Here's hoping that Flex gets an even BETTER deal than NJA. Keep raising that bar !!!

:beer:

Sounds like the Majors 8 years ago.....I REALLY hope it work out for the fractionals. I think the airline style lifestyle is over.

Tim.

Necro,

You're misinterpreting what I am saying about the parent analogy. Have some conceptual thinking before clamoring your thoughts.

Why would you wait around 5-6 years and continue to be miserable when you know it isn't going to get better? Be honest about why you've worked there for so long but continue to stay because, that sends a mixed message to me. I haven't been here as long as you so, "clue" me in on what's been going on.

Just sit there in the right seat pull the gear and SHUT UP!!!
Have some couth.

And by the way, dragging you back in is part of the fun for me! (Advocatus diaboli)!!

Hey Hammer -
Thanks for calling everyone at FlexJet idiots. I'm certain you didn't forget to include yourself in that mix. It's single minded fools like you that keep the bar down for everyone. Fact is, "just happy to be here" doesn't cut it anymore. We have continually been told we're the best and should be rewarded for it. Cudos to CS management for raising the bar proactively. By the way - flying with guys like you has one positive aspect - total freedom from hero worship.

Latest resources

Back