Flex's Response?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sky Pirate

Well CS got their raise because of the NJ TA, what about us Rick? We know you monitor this forum and post your responses on the BB and the reason that we won't post our frustration on the BB is because it is usually followed up with the Waterview carpet dance, followed by the "Your Fired Speech". Did you ever think that the amount of money that is spent on training new hires could have been used to keep the current group of pilots happy by offering a competative salary. We are losing way too many pilots. With all these new aircraft coming in and your response is that NJ can't pay those salaries for long because they will go out of business. Thats crap and you know it. Owners will always pay the premium for the service that we offer. These are not the airlines.
Here's another question Rick. If I was a potential pilot for the fractionals and I had my choice between NJ, CS, FLOPs, and FLEX, who do you think I would choose? Why should I as a pilot except an offer from Flex, if your competators offer better schedules, salaries, benefits, ect. Soon your going to have a lot of Jets and no pilots to fly them. Its coming to a head and you are going to have to respond. Otherwise the powers that be are going to start to question your leadership and you know that their are those around you that want the CP position and God knows that we don't want them there. Flex has so much potential, now is the time to show the pilot group that they are appreciated.

Waterview,
Put yourself in our shoes. Think of the people who are coming here for the duration (long term). Flex is the best fractional in the industry, its great for owners, bombardier, & managment. NJA, C.S. work 37 days a year less than us. Do the math over a ten year period, I spend more than 1 year less with my growing children, while making less money.
Hears an Idea that should become a plan. 7 days on 7 days off. match NJA's payscale. If this isn't done, if managment gives a sad excuse explaining why Q.O.L. is not their concern, Or compare us to a regional airline, compare us to the lifesblood of Flex Jet, because there will be a mass exodus, and you won't be able to hire anyone worth a darn.
How many cosmotheass do you have ? can you rely on people like him to carry the load at flex, while the rest of us bail on you. I for one wan't to stay , but will not if you do not match what NJA has

I'm an Ex-Flex, happy to say. You and sky pirate are nuts on, I enjoyed the pilot force and dipatchers et al, the equipment was and is top notch, heck even the sales teams were doing a fantastic job when I left, (so much potential wasted, hence the mass exodus!!). As for Gross-handy man-turner-and the rest of the bunch who look out for themselves, better watch your step, because Bombardier won't hesitate to can your arse and it is a small world out here. As the ole saying goes I wouldn't...even if you were on fire!

HH

Well instead of starting a new thread just to ask my question I will ask it here. Are the 2500 hours total time a hard minimum for flexjet? I have triple the ME mins and double the turbine mins.

pipejockey said:
Well instead of starting a new thread just to ask my question I will ask it here. Are the 2500 hours total time a hard minimum for flexjet? I have triple the ME mins and double the turbine mins.

tt is 2500 because of a contract the owners have with Flexjet, so you need it

Well it turns out that there is a pilot meeting just after Thanksgiving. The latest voice mail confirms that managment is feeling the pressure. I just hope it's not going to be too little, too late. The need to change the schedule, gateways, and pay scales are really going to make or break Flex. There has been a lot of anamosity lately, and not just because of the NJ TA. We are continuing to lose good pilots at record numbers. Its time to swallow the pride and do the right thing. Make this place a long time carrer option.

Everybody have a good holiday and fly safe.:beer:

Latest resources

Back